Episode Two

The Playful Film Student
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Episode Two

Son Naeun’s POV

 

I always thought that that stranger was a Photography student, judging with how she always carries around a camera but I never saw her around the classrooms for Photography major students, let alone the university. Either I was unlucky to not have any classes with her or the fact that she was not studying in this university in the first place. Sigh. That’s kind of disappointing…

“Hey, maybe your Prince Charming isn’t a Photography student after all.” Wendy suggested once while we were eating lunch.

“Come on, she always bring a camera around. What kind of student does that?”

“Duh.” She rolls her eyes. “Maybe someone who likes to take pictures? A stalker? Or I don’t know, Naeun… a film student?”

I almost hit her head with my book but she just laughed after dodging away.

“Hey, enough hitting! Your real Prince is here!” I almost hit her face again after saying that but someone came. I almost cursed after seeing his obsessed face once again.

“Naeun, hey… I just walked by to give you this.” This tall guy showed me a prettily arranged bouquet of roses.

“Thanks, Taemin oppa. It’s uhh—lovely?” I was able to say before accepting the flowers, even if I don’t really want to.

“Really? That’s good to hear!” A wide grin was plastered on his lips as I said that. “Say, how about we go watch some movies this Sunday? You know, like a date?”

“A d-date?”

His grin got wider.

“Yes, a date!”

On my side, Wendy was already hinting me to say yes, as if she ships us so hard. I gulped, thinking if I should agree or not… but…

…but I don’t want to go.

“Naeun-ah? D-do you perhaps not like it? We can do other things you like, you know?”

“N-no! It’s not like that!” I stuttered, looking around in frantic. Pft… as if someone can save me from this situation. “I-I just, I d-don’t know how to tell you—“

“Tell me about what?”

“T-that—“ I closed my eyes, trying to put the words together.

“That…?”

“T-that I—“

“That’s she’s going out with me.”

What…?

Did I say that? Did I just say that I’m dating myself…?

No, that would be crazy. Someone else must’ve said it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter