Episode Nine

The Playful Film Student
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode Nine

Son Naeun

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

“Ahhhh… how can that chair just snap…??” I mumbled lowly in frustration, staring at the broken leg of the chair I was sitting on. Beside me was Eunji, who was chuckling lightly albeit the death glares I’m sending her. “It’s not funny, you know!”

“Hahahaha I just thought you are probably a little heavy that’s why the chair snapped like that!” She continued laughing again, making me throws a book on her head. She groaned from the hit, pouting as she sat on the floor, right in front of me.

“Next time you’re gonna say I’m heavy, remember how that feels, okay?!”

Ah… why is this girl soooo playful and cheeky?

She nodded her head in obedience, even giving a salute and a grin. Her free hand was rubbing the part I just hit. Ahh this idiot, it must’ve hurt and yet she’s acting tough.

“I’m sorry… Does it hurt a lot? Let me see.” She nodded her head and leaned closer to me. I tapped her forehead, trying to ease the pain, but our close proximity starts to get to me and my heart beats erratically. Huh. Ahhhh why is she so close to me?!?! What should I do?! Her nose and lips are inches away from me! OMG! I should move away before I could kiss her!!!

“Ehh… My forehead still hurts, Naeun ah…” She pouts. “Why did you pull away sooner?”

“T-that’s because I told you right? I-I don’t like skinship. A-and you were so close to me!”

Her eyebrows knitted in confusion.

“But the other night, we were that close too! What’s the difference now?!”

“That’s because you didn’t do anything weird before being close to me like you did now! Y-you were saying weird things and then you hold my hand! What do you think will a normal girl feel?!” I gushed out honestly, probably a little too honest. It was too late when I realized what I just said and I wished that I would just disappear right there and then.

Ah Son Naeun, why do you have to be so stupid?!

“What? I was just telling you about how to make a romantic scene. Romance films usually have those scenarios that add essence to the movie and as a director, I have to be familiar with it!!!"

Wait… does that mean…? Ah Stupid Son Naeun. Did you really think Eunji was trying to hit on you?! Just because she pretended to be your girlfriend days ago doesn’t mean she likes you! Ah stupid, stupid!

“Ahh!” I groaned in pain, feeling a touch on my foot. I must’ve twisted it bad from the fall. Stupid chair and Stupid Jung Eunji…

“Does it hurt a lot? Come on, I’ll bring you to the infirmary!”

“I-It’s okay! Y-you don’t have to care. I can walk myself there.” I tried to stand up but the pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter