Episode Four

The Playful Film Student
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode Four

Jung Eunji’s POV

 

We were walking, side by side, on the way home. I didn’t know what to say, not even a single word coming out of my mouth. That’s funny. Out of all times I decided to be shy and silent, it has to be this moment. Still, I can’t deny the wide grin on my lips that completely reflects what I feel that moment. The dark sky was marvelous that night. The stars were perfectly dotting the sky like sparkly sand in the beach; the moon was a sliver, as if it was smiling back at me.

 That moment was perfect, almost that I couldn’t rub the smile off my face.

 Son Naeun was walking next to me, silent and lost into her own world. As I tried to observe her for a while now, she was one with not much emotion. At least, she doesn’t show it. It was like she can perfectly compose herself in a situation, although I don’t understand why she keeps stuttering around me. It’s cute anyway, so I don’t mind.

She’s not a cold person… She’s just, I don’t know, shy and reserved?

Unknowingly, I snapped a picture of her with my camera that she gladly didn’t notice.

“Hey, Naeun… have you ever dated one of your many suitors?” I asked out of the blue, looking ahead while waiting for her to answer.

“Mmm… N-no…”

That perked up my interest. Not that she seems the dating type, I just couldn’t believe it. Seeing how persistent that Lee Taemin guy from before, I bet there are a couple of others the same like him. “Really? You never liked any one of them?”

 “No…” She mumbled lowly, that I could almost not hear. “I’m kind of waiting for someone.”

“Oohh…” I wanted to ask who, but I didn’t want to be a busybody. Besides, we are not that close yet. Not that close…

The silence was back again, but this time she was the one who broke it.

“H-how did you know m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter