Episode Eight

The Playful Film Student
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Episode Eight

Jung Eunji

 

“Eunji noona!” I groaned in my head, hearing the annoying voice of my younger brother echoing through the whole building. “What are you doing here~?!”

I didn’t care if he sounded so jolly, or having fun. Instead, I felt nervous and awkward all of the sudden. Quickly, I hid the two bottles of drink I was holding behind my back; hoping and praying that he didn’t notice that.

But of course, this K9 Unit noticed it. Sigh. Why did I ever try?

“Why are you carrying two bottles of iced tea? Are you waiting for someone? Is that why you are here?” His questions were like a bullet train, so fast all at once that I could barely understand it.

“N-no! I-I was just scouting the area for our new short f-film!” I tried to cover up, but he shook his head and grinned.

“You are being suspicious!”

“Ah, really! Can’t you just go away, Ilhoon? I promise, I’ll treat you some dinner later! Just please!”

He shook his head again, grinning wider.

“So who are you waiting for in this building~?” He wiggled his eyebrows up and down. “Asking someone out on a date? Who is that other bottle for? Who? Who~?”

“Y-yah, t-this is mine!” I lied, opening one bottle and gulped almost half of the drink. “Can’t I buy two drinks at once? My throat is kinda dry.”

“Hmmm… You are still suspicious.” He shrugged. “Whatever then! I’ll go to my classes now, noona! Good luck on whomever you are planning to date today!”

“Yah! I’m not going out on a date!!!” I screamed back, glaring at his disappearing figure away.

Ahh… That guy is sooo embarrassing. Why did I have that annoying and mischievous kid as a brother. If he finds out, he’s gonna soooo embarrass me in front of her!

I was lost in my own thoughts, that I didn’t realize someone walked in the building’s lobby, right in front of me. I had my head hung low, lightly punching my head for being a nervous and obvious wreck. I hope Ilhoon won’t catch on. I mean, he’s smart, but he can’t be that smart, right?

Or what he knows it all along? They all said I’m an open book s-so he must’ve guessed it already huh? Ahh… I should avoid being in the same room as Ilhoon and her or else I won’t ever survive in embarrassment.

Ah, I don’t know anym

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter