Episode Three

The Playful Film Student
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode Three

Son Naeun’s POV

 

“Hey, I thought you don’t think Eunji’s pretty? Having a crush on her while saying the other thing is quite funny~” Throughout the whole day, Wendy has been playing, teasing and joking around me that I almost pushed her to the streets and die. I’m just kidding of course, I love my cousin no matter how annoying she gets.

“That’s because I don’t know that SHE’S Jung Eunji, got it?” I mumbled for the nth time. “I mean, how would I know? She’s a freaking director so how am I supposed to see her on their films?”

“But the latest film…?”

“I didn’t get a glimpse, okay? I’m not interested in knowing who Jung Eunji was.”

Just then, Wendy gave me those devilish eyes of hers.

“Oh please…” I groaned. “You’re not seriously gonna do what I think you’re gonna do, right?”

 

“When you said getting to know Jung Eunji more, you actually mean this?! I never thought of signing up for the Film Club, Son Seungwan!” I almost roared at Wendy as she tried to forcefully drag me inside the clubroom I never thought I’ll ever step foot on.

“What? They are looking out for new students to sign up. It’s no biggie! Besides, you can spend more time with your Jung Eunji instead of just randomly bumping at each other down the streets!”

“But Seungwan, no is no!”

“And I’m telling you, stop calling me that or else you’ll leave me no choice!”

And so, she pulled me harder that no matter how hard I try to resist, it’s pointless. I lost my balance and tripped on my own foot, falling forward until I landed on the flo—something

Hmmm… why is this fluffy and soft though? A life-sized teddy bear?

“Uhmmm, Naeun…?” Wendy chirped in, trying to wake me up in reality.

“Yeah…?”

Somebody cleared , albeit awkwardly. “I think your friend is trying to get you off, Naeunnie?”

“Naeunnie…?” I immediately stood up straight and flushed a deep red. J-jung Eunji! I fell on Jung Eunji!!! I FELL ON EUNJI’S CHEST OMG!!! “Oh my gosh, I’m sorry, Jung Eunji-ssi! I didn’t mean to fall on you! My friend was dragging me and I’m a klutz and I don’t really think your chest is soft! I just thought that you’re a teddy bear—ooops?”

“O-oh, t-that’s okay, Naeun. Y-you don’t have to be so formal with me t-too.” She cleared , looking away. I didn’t know why at first, but I noticed a slight tint of red on her cute little ears. She was blushing.

“O-okay…” I stuttered yet again. Stupid Son Naeun, can’t you talk to your crush comfortably from now on???

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter