Episode Five

The Playful Film Student
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode Five

Son Naeun’s POV

 

 

“Hello everyone! It’s me, Jung Eunji, and I’m gonna report today for X-Pink! They want me to show all of you what I do with my free time and that’s why I’m here!” Eunji casually smiled, making my heart swoon with only that. “When I’m bored or have nothing else to do, I go here in the Film’s Clubroom. There are a lot of DVDs here, and books about films. I love reading books here during my free time. Every film student knows how important film info is—Ilhoon-ah, I’m in the middle of filming!!”

  “Eunji noona, what are you doing?”

“I’m filming X-Pink Report.”

“Really? Can I join?!”

Eunji gave a deathly glare to her brother but was ignored. Instead, Ilhoon waved in the camera with the same toothless grin his sister has.

“Annyeong, Jung Ilhoon-imnida! I’m Jung Ilhoon! My name is Ilhoon! MY NAME IS ILHOON!”

“Ilhoon, you!”

I thought Ilhoon would finally walk away but before he could disappear, he ran back and jumped behind his sister, grinning wider for the camera, taking the entire frame.

“My name is Ilhoon!!! I’m Jung Eunji’s younger brother! Do you wanna know something about Eunji noona’s childhood?! When we were kids, she used to—mmmph!”

“O-okay! T-that’s it for today’s X-Pink Report! Bye!”

 

Bam. Ouch.

“Ouch! Seungwan-ah! What was that for?!” I pouted as I rubbed my forehead, the part she just hit.

“You were too busy looking at your phone and ignoring me. I mean, I know Eunji’s that awesome but please, lay low for a bit my dear best friend and cousin.” She rolled her eyes before stuffing a muffin on my mouth. I chewed it nonetheless anyway.

“ASDFGHJKL!@#$%^&*!” I tried to speak while my mouth was full but she just slapped my cheeks again. After swallowing, I continued. “I said… you never told me that she has vlogs! What kind of best friend does that?!”

“Sheesh! You were never interested with people before! Why are you so into her now?”

“You were into her before too! What’s so different?!”

“You’re into her now! I can’t like someone you also like, Naeun.” She deadpanned, flicking my forehead. “Besides, I’m just telling you. Stop staring at her in the screen of your phone and stare at her in real life.”

“Hey…” I thought for a moment. “…isn’t that kinda creepy though?”

“Depends.” She grinned, “If she notices it or not.”

 

Cheers roared in the baseball field as a game was going on. I wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter