Episode Seven

The Playful Film Student
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode Seven

Son Naeun

 

Eunji was kinda sweaty, but I didn’t mind. In fact, a thousand thoughts were running in my mind as she was sitting so close. Some of it were thoughts of how many somersaults did my heart do that moment, a couple of did Eunji unnie mind my presence that night and hundred thoughts of I hope she didn’t find me weird showing up in the middle of nowhere.

I was kinda worried about how I look that night, since I was just wearing a simple tank top and cargo shorts I got from Wendy. Not really attractive and appealing in any kind of way.

But let’s keep that between us. It’s embarrassing.

Anyway, I also thought it’s unfair. Even if Eunji unnie was sweaty like that, she smells so good. Like a mixture of strawberries and winter. I don’t know. I wanted to keep sensing her scent but that would be weird.

So let’s just forget that and let me say one thing to Eunji.

“I-I’m sorry for suddenly showing up unannounced. I’m kinda worried about you.” I mumbled, a feign hint of shyness on my blushing cheeks probably

“It’s okay! I-I don’t mind anyway. I’m sorry about earlier, if I seemed like I ignored you.” she apologized, “it’s just, it’s my first time meeting that dear friend of mine and I was kinda… distracted. I’m okay now though. I guess I just need a little cheering up.”

“Ohh…” I formed an o-shape in my lips before flashing a smile. It was occasional, my smiles are, but it never fails to be genuine as it always was. I guess I reserve those smiles for important people. “So… how can I cheer you up?”

“Mmm—what?” She asked, as if she didn’t catch it the first time or probably couldn’t believe her ears.

“I asked… how can I cheer you up?” I repeated, this time louder so she can hear it loud and clear.

“Y-you mean, you’ll cheer me up?”

I nodded my head.

“Mmm… will you do anything I say?” she asked slowly, as if she had a thought in mind but seemingly scared to try say it out.

“Yeah, don’t worry about it, Eunji unnie!”

I, myself, don’t kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter