Wet

The Resort 「Seventeen」
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Joshua!" Minghao yelled. "You freaking scared the hell out of me!"

"You scared me too!" Joshua yelled and went to the boys. 

"Hyung!" Mingyu ran to hugged Joshua and he hugged him back. 

"Is it just the three of you? Where are the others?" Joshua asked and the boys stayed silent. "Why aren't you answering?"

"Somi... she... she was found dead..."

"What do you mean dead? How could she be dead?" Joshua was confused, like Minghao before.

"We actually don't know." Seungkwan answered. "Someone killed her in the pool and now all electricity are off."

-

"Hyung, what are we going to do with Soonyoung?" Vernon asked Seungcheol who is still terrified of what had happened. "Hyung?"

"He screamed... when he had no pulse..."

"What did you say?" Vernon asked curiously.

"They were two screams before him..." Seungcheol said worriedly. "Do that means that two of our friends died?" He looked at Vernon.

"I-I don't know." answered Vernon, turning his head back to Soonyoung and sighed.

"We have to find the others quick." Seungcheol grabbed Vernon's wrist and ran to the staircase.

-

Jeonghan went out of the room he is in. He noticed the darkness in the hallway and quickly he fished out his phone and the flashlight.

"What happened to the current?" he asked himself, whilst walking around the hallway to find the staircase.

He looked everywhere trying to f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter