8 / 16

The Resort 「Seventeen」
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Vernon couldn't stop worrying about his friend, Seungkwan, who's missing all the sudden.

Joshua noticed his strange behavior, he went to sit next to him and put his palm on Vernon's shoulder.

"Someone is missing, right?" Joshua asked and Vernon nodded once. "Who is it?"

"Seungkwan." Vernon said. "He didn't want to follow us, now he's missing and I don't know where he went or the old man took him!"

Joshua patted his shoulder to calm him, but it obviously didn't work. 

So that's why there was a really loud scream.

Seungcheol and the others went down the stairs quietly incase the old man is finding them.

Chan was still sniffing, he couldn't hold it anymore, seeing his best friends dead. "I want to leave this place." he mumbled.

"We all do." Jun said. "Why can't we just leave now?"

"We can't leave some of our friends who still survives in this." Seungcheol answered. "Me and Vernon found Joshua and Joohyeon in the basement, they were trapped in wine room."

"Now Seungkwan is missing and we don't know if he's still alive or not." he added.

Minghao sighed after hearing his words. "He should have followed us. I don't get why he wanted to stay in the basement, it's not even safe."

Wonwoo was about to say something when they heard a loud scream. Not the same scream, but a normal human scream.

Seungcheol went down the stairs quickly, followed by the others and saw Ver

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter