5 / 16

The Resort 「Seventeen」
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"We need to call the police." Seungcheol said.

"But how?" Mingyu asked. "All electricity are out, even our phones."

"And how the hell are we supposed to ask for help when this place is located almost near the forest?" Seungkwan asked, crossing his arms.

"There should at least be a wa –

*BANG*

"Oh what is that sound?!" Jun immediately asked, looking every one of his terrified friends.

The boys know where the sound came from. It's from the first floor whilst it was very loud.

"I want to leave!" Chan cried. "This place is scary!"

"We have to find Joshua and Joohyeon first!" Minghao said. "We can't leave them with that old man!"

 

 

 

Mingyu was about to say something, only to stop once he heard a loud breathing behind him.

Don't tell me is that old guy... Mingyu thought, slowly turning his head around.

First thing he sees was a face so close to his. Red spilled over his face, breathes smells like rotten meat, breathing very heavily...eyes that were red and yellow.

 

 

Mingyu collapsed.

"Mingyu hyung!" Chan noticed the tall boy falling on the ground first. He quickly ran to him and held him up. "What happen to hyung?!"

"Why did Mingyu fainted?!" Wonwoo asked hysterically, pushing Chan away from him and held Mingyu himself.

", no." Seungkwan heard the older boy cursing.

Seungcheol ran to Wonwoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter