old man

The Resort 「Seventeen」
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Is that Joohyeon singing?" Minghao asked everyone.

"But she sang this to us last week." Joshua said. "I remember recording it..."

"Don't tell me the culprit just snatched your phone just to put Joohyeon's singing in the speaker!" Seungkwan whisper shouted. "But seriously why the does that culprit want to do that?!"

Jun and Joohyeon heard something like a quarrel at the corner. "Is that Seungkwan?" she asked.

"Only to find out." Jun said, walking toward to where the sound came from. 

Both Jun and Joohyeon saw Minghao, Mingyu, Seungkwan and Joshua in a room. "Minghao!" Jun was relieved to see his buddy.

"AH!" Seungkwan shouted, turning his back with fear. "Jun you scared the hell out of me!"

"Since Joohyeon is here..." Mingyu said. 

"Who recorded my singing?" Joohyeon asked curiously, and Minghao pointed at Joshua.

"It's not my fault, I just really like her voice." Joshua said. "Plus, the culprit stole my phone."

"Even my own singing scares the out of me." Joohyeon said. "But who do you think was breathing?"

"It was a raspy breathing, do you think the culprit is an old man?" Minghao asked.

"Okay, that really scares me!" Seungkwan said, hiding behind Mingyu's back.

"And I don't think that old man could scream that loud..."

"Talking about screaming, there was four." Jun said. "And all I could think of is that if our friends were the one that screamed..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter