"They're not dead..."

The Resort 「Seventeen」
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He couldn't stop shaking. Many thoughts running through his mind especially about his dead friends. 

Holding his knees, shivering from the cold as he cries softly. He just want to go home. As many hours had passed and Seungkwan realized he had drifted to sleep.

He got up from the ground and slowly opens the door to take a peek; no one was there.

"I have to go find my friends!" he said, walking out of the basement and quickly went to the lobby. "Everyone! Where are you?!"

"Please respond..."

When he takes a look outside, his eyes widen when he noticed it wasn't night time anymore. 

He walked out of the resort with a heavy heart and ran to the road to look for his friends whether they are still alive.

"Seungcheol! Vernon!" he shouted. "Mingha–"

He stopped midway, his eyes were wide as he saw a pile of blood scattered on the road in from of him.

"No, no, no, no, no! They can't be dead!" he shouted as tears started to fall out. "It's not them, it's not their blood!"

He fell on his knees and sob. "They're not dead..."

I've been reading everyone's comment and I seriously couldn't stop laughing, it made my day, ahaha.

You see, Seungkwan was the one that screamed OOOF, sorry about that. He actually survived at the end but he didn't get to go home. He uses the route in the forest to go home, starving himself, getting bitten by mosquitoes and etc. He died because of that and no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter