who died?

The Resort 「Seventeen」
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungcheol pushed the door opened and Wonwoo try to stop him but couldn't.

Chan noticed the man in the middle of the resort missing. Where did he go?

"Wonu, the others are in this room!" Seungcheol exclaimed and he tried his hardest to open the door of the ballroom.

Jihoon and Vernon helped opening the door, but it wouldn't open even though they tried so hard, making them sweats. 

But Chan just stood there at the staircase's door. He didn't want to help, heck he don't want to die.

"Jun! Joshua! Mingyu!" Wonwoo shouted to the door, hoping someone would answer.

But it's so quiet.

 

-

 

"Where is Joohyeon?!" Minghao hysterically asked. "Where is she?!"

"Where is Joshua too?!" Seungkwan asked, still holding on Jun's arm.

Mingyu tried switching on his phone but it wouldn't on, the battery must've run out.

"." Jun cursed. "The old man took both of them!"

"Jun! Joshua! Mingyu!" they heard a shout behind the door.

"It's Wonwoo hyung!" Seungkwan said, letting go of Jun and opened the door, seeing four males panting heavily.

"Seungkwan!" Vernon said and quickly hugged him so tight.

"Where is Joohyeon and Joshua?!" Seungcheol asked worriedly, with eyes wide.

"The man must have took them!" Minghao answered, almost crying.

Seungcheol's heart stopped a beat hearing what Minghao had said. One of them are now dead, he thought.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter