3 / 16

The Resort 「Seventeen」
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jun, Jihoon and Chan went to the stairs and ran down to the ground floor, in a sight of relief, they saw Joohyeon and Wonwoo going up and ended up at the first floor.

"Dongsaeng!" Jihoon was glad to see Joohyeon and hugged her right away. "Why are your eyes red?"

"I would ask the same to Chan." She said, looking at the boy who is sniffing. "What happened up there?"

"E-Eunha... s-she was found dead at the elevator..."

Joohyeon heart might have stopped a beat. She was stood still after hearing Jun's reason on why Chan was crying.

"E-Eunha eonnie... too?"

"Her head was on the ground, in the middle of the closed elevator with her face...all bloody..." Jihoon said lowly, tears falling from his eyes.

"It happened to Somi too, but at the pool..." Joohyeon said softly. "She was all wet...and bloody."

Joohyeon accidentally fell on her knees again, crying. The boys kneeled down too, comforting her and cry along.

"We have to find the others, what if they're in trouble?" Jihoon said.

"We should." Wonwoo said and they went to the first floor instead.

-

Seungcheol and Soonyoung didn't know what is happening and why was it dark everywhere from the roof. They went out of their hiding spot and saw each other further away.

"Hyung, what happened to the lights?" Soonyoung asked, while walking towards to Seungcheol who is at the end of the roof.

"I don't know, blackout maybe?" Seungc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter