Somi's lifeless body

The Resort 「Seventeen」
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyeon was waiting for Mingyu to find her in the closet. But she started to sweat all over her self.

"It's so hot in here." She said to herself as she the lights of the closet she's in.

She couldn't stand the hotness inside the closet so she slowly opened the door to see if Mingyu is in sight.

"Coast clear." she said and slowly walked out of the closet and tip toed to the elevator and pressed the first floor.

She looked down at her feet to see the elevator door a bit wet.

"Why is the ground wet?" she asked herself but the elevator door already opened. So she just shrugged it off and went out of the elevator.

But what surprised her is that once she got out, the ground of the first floor is also wet. The hell, why is it wet everywhere? She thought to herself whilst she followed where the water came from.

"Swimming Pool?" she looked at the door sign that she stopped in front. "Who hid in here?"

Joohyeon went in, looking around the swimming pool. But what caught her eyes is that the pool is covered in red. And she saw a towel floating on top of the pool.

She looked around to find something to grab the towel cause' she ain't gonna just go in the red pool. She saw a broomstick just right at the corner of the room and she took it.

She aimed the broom to pick the towel and she finally got it and grabs the towel that is now covered in blood.

But why didn't she get shocked?

Be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter