t h u d noise

The Resort 「Seventeen」
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was still dark in the resort. Everyone was trying to find their friends in the dark hallway of every floor but it was too dark.

Everyone heard the third scream. They couldn't recall where the third one is because it was very loud, it could be anywhere.

"On your phone's flashlight, idiot." Seungkwan sassed Mingyu and he took out his phone from his pockets.

Mingyu switched on the flashlight in front of Minghao. "Happy now?" Mingyu asked Seungkwan.

" you." Seungkwan said and turned his back to Mingyu and continued walking to the staircase.

"Aren't you scared of who screamed that loud?" Minghao asked curiously at the both of them.

"Actually, I am really terrified." Seungkwan replied. "Really terrified."

Minghao and the two boys opened the door of the staircase and walked down the stairs to the ground floor. Then Mingyu heard something, a thud sound coming from one of the rooms.

"Umm, did you hear that?" he asked.

"Hear what?" Minghao asked, furrowing his eyebrows at him. 

"A thud noise." Mingyu told him and Seungkwan stopped walking.

The ballroom... Seungkwan thought.

"Is everything okay, Seungkwan?" Minghao asked Seungkwan who looked so shocked from his eyes.

Seungkwan grabbed Mingyu's phone from him and faced the light to a door which is wide opened, and he could see the table and chairs in the room.

"One or two of you could be in there..."

"What did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter