1 / 16

The Resort 「Seventeen」
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm freaking out right now! What if something happens to our friends?!" Seungkwan asked hysterically at the elevator with Mingyu going up to the first floor.

"We will still continue this game and find our friends as soon as possible, okay?" Mingyu told him and a 'ding' sound was heard and the elevator door slide opened.

"We're separating; I'm going to the swimming pool while you go left." Mingyu said and quickly, Seungkwan went to find his friends.

Mingyu opened the door to the swimming pool and searched everywhere. He was looking through all doors when a huge splash came from the swimming pool making Mingyu totally wet.

"What the !" he cursed and turned around to face the swimming pool, but his eyes widen when the pool turned red...as in blood.

"W-what..."

He saw a figure in the pool, which shivered him more from the cold water just now.

"W-who is in t-there?"

Just when he got closer, the body floated and Mingyu was shocked, he slipped on the wet floor and hurt his . But he backed away so quickly when he saw who the owner of the body was.

"S-Somi..." he whispered. Seeing his best friend lifelessly floating on top of the swimming pool.

"SEUNGKWAN!" he shouted.

Oh god — no, Somi... he thought.

Seungkwan heard his named shouted and he went out from the room he was in and ran to the swimming pool with speed.

"Mingyu, what happened?!" he banged the door open, and sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter