2 / 16

The Resort 「Seventeen」
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunha is feeling scared from the first time they came to the resort. She gotten more frightened when she heard a very loud scream and someone shouted 'eonnie!'

She knew something bad will happen. But she never thought that it will actually come true. But all those shouts... scream... it doesn't sound like my friends having fun? She thought she was the last to be found.

"I-I want to get out of here." She said as she went out of the janitor's room and sighed heavily. "Why is it so quiet?"

She slowly walked around the third floor, and saw the elevator door opened all of the sudden, right in front of her.

She went to the elevator but no one was there, so who clicked the button?

This is not what I expected. She thought as she just went in the elevator and clicked the ground floor button.

But the door didn't close. Eunha waited until it slide close, she clicked the ground button many times, feeling scared.

"Why isn't it closing?!" she continued to click the button many times. 

-

Wonwoo and Joohyeon went out of the resort and went to the beach nearby. Joohyeon ran with Wonwoo to the beach but she couldn't hold it anymore, she let herself fall and kneel on the sand, crying terribly.

"Joohyeon!"

"What the happened to my best friend?!" she shouted at him. "Why was she bleeding wet on the ground?!"

"I don't know!" Wonwoo said, feeling really worried about her.

"When I went to the first floor, she wasn't there!" she said. "But... the pool was red..."

Joohyeon wanted the answers immediately. She wanted to know who killed Somi.

Wonwoo kneeled down in f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter