Lose

The Resort 「Seventeen」
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Vernon hyung!" Chan cried, choking on his breathe.

Minghao who witnessed it right in front of him was shocked, scared that made his eyes wide in fear.

"V-Vernon..."

The old man disappeared after he took Vernon away from his best friends. Nobody knows where he went, he's probably invinsible or just somewhere, watching them.

"W-We should leave right away." Seokmin said with his shaky voice. "We can't stay, we must leave."

The survivors quickly left the resort and ran to the dark road. They couldn't see a thing but the light of the moon, only to realise that they have one torchlight that works.

Wonwoo switched on the torchlight and faced it to their front and everyone stopped running, because what they saw was unexpected.

It was their dead friends, laying lifelessly on the ground and the decomposing smell hits their nostrils.

Seokmin was bewildered. He didn't know what to think but to stare at it.

Seungcheol's eyes were wide. "H-How did they..."

"Where do you think you're going?" 

That voice is old, rusky and the crackness could be heard everywhere. After that, was the same breathing that scares every one of them.

Wonwoo held the torch tightly and looked everywhere to find that man, but nothing, all he see was trees and grass, including his dead friends in front of him.

Chan held Seokmin's arm tightly in case he'll get drag away. Joohyeon just stood where she is and looked everywhere whilst Joshua held her wrist tight.

"Show yourself!" Seungcheol shouted, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter