160425

Holding On

 

 

 

Monday, 25/04/2016

A month has passed.

That's mean it has been a month since she was in relationship with a boy named Choi Sungyoon.

It's a lie if she said she wasn't happy with him because he literally gave all the things she wanted in a relationship.

But why did she felt that the boy sometimes having a change in personality? It's like there's two difference person in him.

To be honest, Yeeun couldn't care less about that because she is just plainly liking the boy so much.

As much as the boy likes her.

For today, they decided to go to a theme park to spend their boring weekend; more like Yeeun decides it by herself. From what she saw during the one month they dated, Sungyoon really loves something exciting.

That's when she decided to go to theme park.

She saw the boy from afar, was waiting for her at the bus stop near her house. She would never ask the boy to wait for her infront of her house because her mum might kill him if she knows about him.

She waved her hand towards the boy and he replied it with a smile, "Sorry," She said as soon as she reached the boy.

"It's okay," He ruffled the girl's hair, "So where are we going today?" He asked.

"Surprise?" The girl tried to hide the fact that they're going to the boy's favourite place.

The boy just simply nodded his head and followed the girl by her side. They walked each other by their side and have some talked in between. 

Yeeun didn't know that there's a lot of things she didn't know about Sungyoon. It's a lot that she could feel that Sungyoon is a total different person from the one she knows.

But there's one thing she realized about the boy.

He never talk about his family. Not even once.

They walked and walked till they reached the destination, "Theme park?" The boy startled to see where they end up to be.

Yeeun smiled and nodded her head. She hopes he would like a little surprise by her. She wished for it.

"It's," He stuttered, "It's cool." Yeeun didn't realize it but the boy's face totally become pale after knowing where they are right now. "Should we go now?" He said as he grabbed the girl's hand to calm himself down.

They entered the theme park with a mixed feelings. The boy looked around the park and could see various of extreme rides the could be on together. 

It must be fun.

For the first ride, they decided to ride a simple ride, named Space Attack, which the ride would turn 360 degrees making the rider, up and down immediately. It's sure a nauseating ride for anyone who couldn't handle it.

"Can you handle this?" The boy asked the girl as he concerned about her.

"Don't worry. I have ride this for thousand of times," She assured the boy beside her. 

He frowned, "Thousands of times?" He asked, "With whom do you come here?" 

The girl gulped. She looked at the boy's serious expression. He could look scary sometimes though.

"With my friend?" She answered the question in careful.

He shrugged upon the answer. He couldn't care less about it though.

"So, can we go?" The boy thought that this is not going to go anywhere. He needs to keep going on or else it would bring problems to their relationship.

Both of them sit side by side. The boy had his hand tight holding the handle of the ride as he felt so nervous right now.

The last time he rode this ride would be 3 years ago when he comes here with...

The ride ended before they knew it.

"Sungyoon, are you okay?" Yeeun asked when she saw the boy's pale face.

Does he dislikes the ride perhaps?

No answer from him making the girl felt anxious, "Hey, are you okay?" She tapped the boy's shoulders.

"Yeeun-ah, can I go to toilet for a while?" The girl couldn't even say yes to his question but he's already ten steps away from her.

"He must be really sick," The girl worried over the boy. She took out her phone and texted someone.
 

Today

Yeeun: I'll be waiting at the cafe near the roller coaster. 3:04pm 
 

She walked to the cafe with a heavy sigh being released along the journey. She sit at the outside of the cafe while waiting for the boy.

10 minutes has passed and she's getting worried.

She took out her phone and tried to call the boy. She dialled the number but it took a long time for him to pick up.

"Sungyoon?" Yeeun called his name as soon as he picked up the call. "Where are you? Are you okay? Should I go to you?" Tons of questions coming from the girl as she is really worried over the boy at the moment.

"Yeeun, calm down," The boy finally has a chance to talk after the girl stop attacking him with questions, "I'm right here infront of you."

Yeeun lifted her head up and could see the boy is looking at her with a smile pasted on his face. She smiled.

The boy waved his hand towards the girl and started walking; slowly approached the girl.

Yeeun stood up and wait for the boy to get to her, "I'm sorry for," The boy couldn't even say his next words when suddenly Yeeun hug him tightly.

He startled by her action but ended up hugging the girl back while having one of his hand slowly the girl's hair.

"I'm here, okay?" He assured the girl, "I am not going anywhere," He put both of his hand on the girl's cheek and planted a kiss on her forehead before continue hugging her.

"Are you really okay now?" Yeeun asked when she could see the difference in the boy.

He nodded his head, "Where should we go next?" He holds her hand, "Should we go and ride the roller coaster?" He suggested.

"You look like you're dying when you rode the Space Attack earlier but now you want to ride roller coaster?" She disbelief with what the boy said just now.

"I'm okay," He assured the girl for the nth times, "Let's go," He ended up dragging the girl to their destination.

No matter how many times she thought about it. It doesn't make any sense.

Did Sungyoon really have another Sungyoon in him?