ㅡ4th Encounter

Holding On

 

 

 

Tuesday, 21/11/2017

Jungkook has done with all of his part-time job for the day. It's quite late now. He thought as he took a peek on his watch.

He fastened his walk so that he could reach home as soon as possible. He's really worried over his brother being alone at home.

Wasn't that he's going to do a stupid thing at home; just he might cry out of sudden without any reason and being depressed if he ever being left alone.

Jungkook tried to persuade his twins to go and meet Yeeun; then explained everything to her but he kept saying that he's afraid that the truth will hurt her too much.

Seriously, isn't it better to get hurt rather than hiding the truth?

For a year, for a ing year, they didn't contact each other. Sungyoon lived his life as if he got the best life ever. He didn't bother about going to university as he took a year off and only focusing on his part-time job.

"Kook-ah, let's go to States when we have enough money," He said once to his little brother as if he gave up on staying in Korea.

Jungkook sighed as he remembered Sungyoon's words.

He should never like the girl from the start. Then all of this won't happen.

He opened the door of the house just to hear someone is sobbing so hard on the couch in the living room. 

Jungkook quickly took his shoe off and went to the noise, "Hyung, are you okay?" He rushed to his twins when he saw Sungyoon was crouching on the couch while sobbing.

Sungyoon didn't answer to the question and let his face bury into his knees.

"What the hell you've done?" Jungkook's reaction after he read the message sent by Sungyoon to Yeeun, "Damn, I told you to stay quiet."

"Till when Jungkook?" Sungyoon finally opened his mouth.

"That's," Jungkook stuttered, didn't have any answer for that question.

"She's hurting for the whole year," He paused, "And you know that. You see that."

"Then, are you letting her go just like that?" Jungkook questioned his brother's decision.

"It's better than treating her like a fool, right?" Sungyoon let out a slight smile as he said that.