ㅡ3rd Encounter

Holding On

 

 

 

Saturday, 16/07/2016

"I will make everything right," Jungkook said when they're watching television together at home.

It has been few years since Sungyoon moved out from his mother's house. He bought a house for himself by using the money he has been collecting from his part-time work.

When Jungkook come back to Korea, the first thing he did is probably; find for Choi Sungyoon. And obviously he would go to his mother's house but Sungyoon isn't there nor his mother though.

He stayed in hotel for few days before he bumped into Choi Sungyoon's bestfriend, Park Jaeseok which obviously his friend too. Since they're twins anyway.

Jungkook asked Jaeseok about Sungyoon's whereabout. And Jaeseok tell almost everything from A to Z about the things happened while he's not here.

"What thing?" Sungyoon switched off the television and decided to focus on his little brother.

To be honest. he never hates Jungkook. Even if Jungkook asked him to give up on Yeeun, he would do it. Because Jungkook means the world to him.

Jungkook is someone he would never want to lose.

Never ever.

Even if it means to lose his first love.

"Yeeun," He timidly said, "I will tell her the truth."

Sungyoon smiled, "We've been fooling her for months, do you think she would let it go just like that?" He knows, at some point he should be honest with the girl. 

"Then, are you going to keep fooling her?" Jungkook frowned, he had no idea what the hell his twin has been thinking about, "Hyung, I said I want to stop. I will stop liking her."

"Are you sure you can stop liking her?"

"And are you sure you can stop loving her for me?"

Sungyoon gulped. 

Damn, Jungkook hit the right spot.

"Do you think that I don't know that she's your first love?" Jungkook giggled looking at his older brother's reaction.

"What," Sungyoon stuttered, "What are you talking about?"

Jungkook continuedly laughing, "You really look like a fool right now."

Sungyoon slightly hit the boy's arm when he said that, "Yah."

"And," He paused, "I'm sorry for liking the same girl as you. I never thought that the confession she made, fluttered me a lot." Jungkook lowered his head as he said that.

Sungyoon playfully ruffled his twin brother's hair, "It's not a big deal." He said, "We always end up liking the same things though."

"Yeah, you're right." Jungkook slowly nodded his head.