160821

Holding On

 

 

 

Sunday, 21/08/2016

It's finally the day.

The day where Yeeun decided to make a surprise for the boy by going to his house. Since she heard that Sungyoon live alone; from what he told her, she asked his friend for the address.

She wore a really simple outfit today; a black and red checkered shirt with a pair of blue jeans, and of course she would put her favourite sneakers on. The sneakers that her boyfriend bought for her.

Yeeun need to take a bus in order to get to the boy's house. It's so weird that she makes such effort just to impress the boy.

Did she even do the right thing?

After a long journey, finally she had reach the boy's house. She stand infront of the boy's house for few minutes before she even has the guts to push the bell.

She needs to wait for few seconds till the door opened, "Hi," Yeeun greeted the boy whom at the door.

"Ye-," He stuttered, "Yeeun, what are you doing here?" He tried to form a smile.

Suddenly a voice coming from the back of the boy, "Hyung, who is coming?" He walked towards the door and took a peek but automatically take a step back when he saw the one who's coming.

"Wait," Her eyes widened to see two Sungyoon in the same house, "Sungyoon?" She asked for an explanation. "Are you even Sungyoon?" 

She didn't expect that all of these things that has been on her mind lately is true. There really has two Sungyoon. 

"I could explain this." Sungyoon said and tried to grab the girl's hand but she quickly keep her hand away from him.

Jungkook couldn't do anything other than hiding behind his older brother; that's the very least he could do for now. He wasn't in the place to say anything right now because it's because of him that everything started.

If only he didn't fall for the same girl as his older brother did, all of these things won't happen.

But at the same time, it wasn't his fault that he fell for the girl; cause she's the one who confessed to him first. He's the one whom heard the word 'I like you' from the girl first.

He's the first one.

"I don't think you need to explain anything," The girl let out a smirk, "I knew it from the start. That there's two of you." She said; startled both of the boys, "I wonder, I really wonder, till when both of you going to fool me. Even to be honest, till now I don't know which one is Sungyoon and which one is the other Sungyoon."

"I'm Sungyoon," Sungyoon said when she's done with her long explanation.

"How can I believe that you're Sungyoon though?" She said; seriously she has been dating two guys for ing 5 months? 

Wow.

"He's really Sungyoon," Jungkook finally opened his mouth. He did a mistake once and he's not going to do it again. He wanted to make things right; at least for once.

"Then who are you?" She bravely asked the question. Finally, today, she will know who the hell the other guy she has been dating for the past 5 months.

"I'm," He paused; trying to look at his twin brother's expression. Sungyoon slowly nodded his head as if he's saying yes to whatever Jungkook going to say, "I'm Jeon Jungkook, Sungyoon's twin brother."

Okay, that explain why they had exactly the two same faces.

"Oh," The only word that could come out from the girl's lips.

She had no idea how she should reach with this whole situation. She wanted to hear to all their stories; like why the hell they did this to her but she couldn't get those questions out from .

Because she's afraid. She's really afraid that it might end her relationship with Sungyoon right away. At the very least, she didn't want to lose the boy.

Not now, or anytime soon.

"Are you mad?" He asked as the girl kept quiet for a long time. "I told you I can explain this." He didn't give up on telling the girl the truth.

"Just give me some time," She smiled and left the house as fast as possible that she could.

Both of them looked at the girl who was slowly getting further from them, "Aren't you going to chase for her?" Jungkook asked his older brother.

Sungyoon quietly shook his head, "I think she needs her own space." He passed a smile to his twin, "Moreover, it's true that it's our fault."

It's their fault, from the start.