171121

Holding On

 

 

 

Tuesday, 21/11/2017

For the first time ever after a year, she finally see the figure that she really knows. She smiled as soon as she saw him.

She miss him. She really do.

Without a doubt, she approached the boy and greeted him, "Hi there!"

The boy slowly turned around just to see someone that he didn't want to see, right infront of him at the moment.

"Do you know me?" He asked awkwardly; as if the girl still couldn't differentiate between Sungyoon and Jungkook.

Yeeun slowly nodded her head, "You're the one who give me the umbrella. The umbrella guy, Choi Sungyoon."

Sungyoon automatically took a step back when she said that. He stunned. He didn't know that the girl would know it's him all along.

"Do you think I could not recognize you?" Yeeun asked.

No answer coming from him.

"Sungyoon, say something." A bead of tears started to flow out from the girl's eyes as she remember the words sent by Sungyoon.

He stunned after seeing her tears. He wanted to wipe it so badly but it's already over between them.

It's really over.

"You know that it's over between us right?" He asked without looking at the girl's face.

The girl cleared , "Are you really going to end this? Just like this?"

No answer.

"You still love me, don't you?" Yeeun took the boy's hand and put it into hers.

Sungyoon sighed.

"I'm not going to hurt you anymore, Park Yeeun," He slowly loosen the grip by the girl.

"But," Yeeun tried to say something before Sungyoon cut her words.

"We're over." He finally said the words; again and left the girl behind in despair.

Yeeun tried to go and chase the boy but her legs felt so weak that she finally be on the ground while having herself crying out loud at the middle of the park.

"I'm sorry," Sungyoon muttered under his breath with a bead of tears accompany him.