ㅡ2nd Encounter

Holding On

 

 

 

Sunday, 23/05/2010

"Hyung, can we just run away?" Jungkook asked as they're hiding under the blanket.

Sungyoon sighed, he knows they suffered more than enough all of these times, but, that doesn't mean they could leave everything behind. Or to be exact, he didn't want to. 

"You know right, that this is our house." Sungyoon tried to calm his twin brother down.

Jungkook passed a glare to his older brother, "This is hell, hyung. Not a house. This is ing hell!" He removed the blanket making them to expose themselves to the reality.

"But still," Sungyoon lost words. Yes, it's a hell. It's a total hell for both of them. But there's nowhere that they could go. They're still young and didn't know what the real life is.

"I don't care," Jungkook sighed, "I'm going to States," He made a sudden statement.

Sungyoon's eyes shaking. He knows where is he going, "You know that mum won't allow you right?" He tried to persuade his little brother.

"I don't care, I will still go there," Jungkook stern with his words, "It's up to you, if you want to come along or not. But that's my final decision."

"Where do you think you're going?" Someone interrupted the siblings' conversation.

Both of them turned their attention to the voice and automatically gulped when they saw who disrupted them, "," Jungkook accidentally cursed; more like his doing it intentionally.

"I'm going to dad's house," Jungkook sure has a lot of guts to say that. 

"Do you even think he would accept you in his house?" Their mum asked while crossing her hands; leaning her body onto the door.

Jungkook rolled his eyes upon her question, "It's better that I need to survive there rather than stay in this ing hell though." He simply answered his mum's question.

He knows he's being extremely rude right now but both of them wouldn't end up like this if their mum didn't marry that ing stupid guy who only know how to drink alcohol, gambling and beating other people; to be exact the twins brother.

"Mind your words, Jungkook!" His mum shouted.

Jungkook woke up from the bed and went straight to his mum, "Do you even realize that you're the one who ruin both of us?"

A slap landed right on his left cheeks as soon as he said that. Sungyoon startled when he saw it. Their mum, slapped his son right in his face. She never even touch them even a little bit but yet, she slapped him. She slapped Jungkook.

"Mum," Sungyoon quickly went to Jungkook and hold him tight, to stop him from doing anything he wanted to do next.

Jungkook let himself out from his older brother's grip and passed a glare to both of them, ", I'm leaving this house, immediately." He went back into the room, grabbing the bag he had get it ready a month ago; as he planned it for a long time.

"Jungkook," Sungyoon tried to stop him by grabbing his hand but he quickly snapped it and get himself out from the house.

Sungyoon ran after him but Jungkook was too fast to catch; no wonder he's a sprinter in school. Still, Sungyoon couldn't give up on the boy, Jungkook means too much to him, he couldn't give up on his little brother.

"Jungkook, please," He grabbed the boy's hand as soon as he reached him; literally begging him to not leaving him behind.

"Hyung!" Jungkook gave up, "I'm leaving. No matter what you say," He said, "That's why, let's go together, hyung. We could start a new life there. A total new life." Jungkook tried to persuade his twin brother even it's almost impossible for him to do that; because at the end, he will choose her mum over his own sibling.

Sungyoon stuttered. He couldn't make any wise decision now. He couldn't think of anything now.

"You gave me your answer," Jungkook smiled and slowly loosen his brother's grip on his hand, "Good bye, Choi Sungyoon." He left his older brother alone in despair.