160319

Holding On

 

 

 

Saturday, 19 March 2016

It has been exactly 9 days since she gave her number to the boy.

But.

No text neither call from him.

Why?

Maybe he was busy.

Is he?

Or maybe he forget about her?

No way.

Yeeun had done with all of her classes today. She was on her way home when she saw the same grey hoodie; again.

She decided to follow the boy from behind instead of went straight to home; at least for today. She walked behind him with a light step as if she was doing nothing but just walking along the street like anybody did.

Alright, so where is he going?

A cafe? Wow, as if he knows Yeeun wanted some coffee.

Yeeun tagged along into the cafe. Since the cafe flooded with people, it's almost impossible for him to see her at the back. Yeeun is in queue few people behind the boy. As soon as the boy got his drink, he quickly left the cafe because he feels so suffocated with the surroundings.

She couldn't stay quiet when she saw the boy leaving the cafe. But whatever it is, she needs to get her drink today. It has been a long time since she got her daily dose coffee though. She couldn't give up.

As soon as she bought her coffee, she rushed out from the cafe just to see the boy was actually infront of the cafe. Yeeun quickly turned her body around to opposite way. She almost spilled her coffee as she did that.

"You're following me?" The boy asked while having a grin formed on his lips. 

She stopped and gulped. 

That's it. Her life is over.

"Aren't you?" The boy approached Yeeun; step by step.

Yeeun turned her body around and yes, the boy was actually inched away from her face. She automatically took a step back, "No I'm not." She shook her head.

"Do you perhaps like me?" He asked again.

Tons of questions from him and this would be the hardest to answer it.

There's no answer for this question.

Is it a yes?

Or no?

"I know it's silly to ask you," She paused, wasn't sure whether she should ask the question or not, "But why you didn't call me or even text me?"

Yes, she got him.

It's about the time for him to be speechless.

But.

"I lost your number." He answered it with a calm face.

Damn. He is really something.