171120

Holding On

 

 

 

Tuesday, 21/11/2017

It has been a year since the incidence happened.

Ever since that day, there's no call neither text being sent by the boy.

Yeeun thought that he's going to find for her but those things would probably happened in her own dreams. He never find for her, not even once.

And the fact she didn't see the two of them at university anymore just, it's getting weirder. 

It's weird how she didn't see the twins for the whole ing year.

But why did she wait for him?

And...

Why she didn't call him first?

Why she must wait till the moment that the boy would call her? When she knows, obviously the boy is ignoring her intentionally.

Just why? On what reason?

Is she really likes Sungyoon?

Or she was actually confused with her own feelings.

The one that she likes...

Is it Sungyoon or Jungkook?

She was about to sleep when a message come in.

She grabbed her phone that was on a tiny table beside her bed: she pulled out the charger first.

Yeeun unlocked the phone and need to rub her eyes for few times as she couldn't believe the name that apeared on her phone screen.

​​She clicked on the message with mixed feelings; half of it is a good feeling. But she couldn't hold her tears when she read the message.

"But why?" She muttered alone in her room with only tears that could accompany her at the moment.