160321

Holding On

 

 

 

Monday, 21 March 2016

Monday is the worst day could ever exist. Seriously, who the hell like Monday though?

Luckily, at the very least, she only got class in the morning today. So she had a free time on the evening.

Should I ask Sungyoon for a date? But wait. He has class on the evening... 

From afar, she could see a familiar figure. It's him. Her boy.

He was standing infront of the door as if he's waiting for someone. 

Is he waiting for the girl?

No way.

She approached the figure with a smile pasted on her face as she screamed, "Hey there!"

The boy who had his eyes on his phone quickly lifted his head and find for the voice; as it sounds familiar to him. He saw the girl and smiled right away. He waved his hand towards the girl as if he's the happiest person ever exist as he saw the girl.

The girl that he likes.

"Are you perhaps waiting for me?" Yeeun asked as soon as she reached him.

"Is that question even valid?" The boy said teasingly and winked his right eyes. 

Yeeun blushed. 

How dare he smile like that? Doesn't he knows that there's ton of girls are looking at him right now?

"Don't worry, I only got my eyes on you." He ruffled the girl's hair as he said that. "So where do you want to go?" He asked.

She frowned, "Don't you have class today on the evening?" She asked.

"I have one," He paused for a while, "In the morning..."

"But you told me you have class in the evening." Yeeun was questioning the fact he has been telling her. 

Is he lying?

The boy startled by the sudden change of tone in Yeeun's voice. He quickly make himself calm and said, "Yeah, it has been re-schedule since the professor has something else to do in the evening." He explained.

"I see," She nodded her head. "So where are we going?" She asked while wrapping her arms around the boy's.

He startled by her action but acted cool with it. "Anywhere you want to go." He said.

"Then, should we go to," She stopped. Instead of telling the boy where they're going now, she dragged him for good.

The boy forced himself to follow her footsteps as he's afraid that he might fall if he didn't do so, "Slow down, Yeeun." He said when she walked too fast.

"Okay, okay," Yeeun said and started to slow down.

But.

"This is too slow though," The boy complained again.

The girl stopped. She gave a glare to the boy who was standing beside him. She loosen the grip she had on the boy's hand and lowered her head as if she was sulking.

"Yeeun," He grabbed the girl's hand. She ignored him. "My baby, Park Yeeun," He whined, "I'm sorry, okay?"

"Why should I forgive you?" The girl asked. 

"Because I did nothing wrong?" He tried to answer her question in a teasing manner but who the hell did that in this era?

"You sure different from anyone else," Yeeun gave up on the argument upon his answer.

"But you still like me," He said.

"Yeah, and I don't even know it's a right decision or not for liking you," The girl sighed.

She likes him. She likes him too much.

"Are you regretting it?" He pouted.

Not again, boy.

She shook her head, denying the statement. 

But at the end, she knows, she falls for him. 

Completely falling in love with a guy named Choi Sungyoon.