160320

Holding On

 

 

 

Sunday, 20 March 2016

The boy is nowhere to be seen.

Damn.

She told him to be here on 5pm. And it's already 5:30pm though.

Her eyes wandered around the park to look for the boy. She even walked to every section of the park to find for him. 

And only then, she could see a figure that she sure she knows, having himself leaned towards a tree. She sighed.

There he is.

She approached the boy and quietly took a sit beside him, "What are you doing here?"

The boy who had his eyes closed, slowly opened it and looked at his left side. He could see the same girl he saw back then beside him.

"Oh," He stopped, "You're Park Yeeun, right?"

"Seriously, Sungyoon?" She frowned her eyebrows, "I told you to meet me at the park on 5pm."

He smacked his lips and gulped, "But I'm here?" He said; to make an excuse.

"Yeah, you're here." She sighed. She could never win. "So about yesterday..."

The boy raised both of his eyebrows, "Yes? What was it about?"

"I want to give the answer to your question," She paused; taking a deep breath before she could finally say it out loud, "I think I like you."

"Oh," He responds, it took few seconds for him to actually digest the words, "Wait what?!" His eyes widened.

"Do you think I would repeat those words?" She said nervously.

"Then?" He blinked his eyes for few times, "I can't hear to those words again?" He pouted.

Damn. He's acting weird.

"I said," She paused, didn't know whether she should continue her words or not, "I like you." 

"Can I say that I like you too?" He said in teasing manner.

The girl automatically widened her eyes.

How dare he said those words with smile pasted on his face?

"Okay, that's it." The girl gave up on him. She surrendered. She lost the game.

She stand up and cleaning up the mess she had on her dress. When she was about to take her leave, a hand stopped her from moving anywhere further.

"Does this mean it's a day-1 for us?" He asked.

Day-1?

The girl shrugged.