Sunday, October 1

Loving each day [ FICTOBER ]

Day 1.  “You have merchandise of my favorite anime let’s be friends (or something more because really, you’re hot)”AU

 

Whoever said that there were only ugly nerds needs to fix his definition of ugly, Minki decided when he saw Jonghyuns face.

God made the human while imagining a face like that of Jonghyun, that’s how perfect he was.

But sadly enough Minki goes to a school where “the popular ones” and “the nerds” are an actual thing. Had Minki been more like his other friends he would not give one about labels but as much as he looked like a confident person he really wasn’t. So once his friend Aron found out that Minki was a closet-otaku he forced him to join him to a convention.

Aron, opposite of Minki, wasn’t secretly insecure. He was one of the “popular ones” – Minki still didn’t accept the fact that he lives in a world in which this is a real thing-  but talks quite a bit with the “nerds” and is actually quite friendly with him.

So friendly that Aron and he were (forcedly) joining them to a convention.

Which is the reason why they’re now sitting in the train together with Jonghyun and a few of his friends.

Minki is silent; something he usually isn’t.

He talks a lot.

But that’s at places he’s comfortable.

He’s certainly not comfortable here.

But he survives. He sticks to Aron pretty much the whole day and talks with him, here and there a small word with the others but none with Jonghyun. He wouldn’t dare.

Until he sees Jonghyun returning from one of the boots with- oh my ing god-  a rare (crazy expensive) figure of his favorite anime and he can’t hold himself back and runs up to the male and asks if he can see.

If he has to believe the look on Jonghyuns face he just gave him the scare of his life and he looks down, feeling guilty. He didn’t want to scare the other.

His chin is held by Jonghyuns big hand and can’t help but look in the others eye.

“No need to look down, Minki-ah. It’s okay. You can have a look at it.” The deep voice of the male makes the butterflies in Minki’s belly go crazy and he has to hold himself back from screaming because holy damn Jonghyun was already hot but he’s even finer from up close.

He wants to stay close with him forever.

What’s he even thinking?

Jonghyun hands him the figure and lets him observe every little detail. He’s in his own little daze until he feels a pair of arms closing around him. He looks up from the figure but Jonghyun isn’t standing there anymore; Jonghyun is standing behind him and the one with his arms around him.

Air touches his air in a way that makes him almost drop the figure when Jonghyun starts whispering in his ear. “I also got something for you.” He turns his heard to give a questionable look at the taller but his present is put in his hands and all his attention is focused on it.

It’s a doujinshi.

A doujinshi of his favourite anime. The same one as the figure.

But the doujinshi is rated.

Not only rated.

It’s rated M, if he has to believe the cover art and the “do not read under the age of 18” in red in a corner of the cover.

“We can try some of these one day, once our relationship has progressed,” is whispered in his ear and Minki can feel his face flush red and has to hold back something that could have been a moan because holy hell who has a voice that y.

It takes him a bit time to calm down enough to answer.

A weak “Yes, we can” is everything his clouded mind can come up with and he lets himself be held by Jonghyun, in the middle of the mass of people that are visiting the convention.

(Aron is standing a few meters away, receiving his money because he betted right for once. The way Jonghyun looks at his friend wasn’t unknown to him and he knew the other wouldn’t be able to hold back for long. Unlike his friends. Who now lost a lot of money.)

 

 

(bc it's not hard to imagine Jonghyun as a hella hot otaku and Minki as that innocent looking popular guy who's secretly shy.

Also sorry for the sudden .)

little a/n: the drabbles on weekdays will probably not be this long since. y'know. school.

a hell.

thanks for reading and please leave reviews and upvotes ♥