Thursday, October 12

Loving each day [ FICTOBER ]

Day 12: “I like your Tumblr a lot but I’m afraid to come of Anonymous because you’re so cool and Im trash’ AU

 

Onibugi is one of those big Tumblr accounts that everybody knew and didn’t have one hater. How he did it was a question for many who tried too. Maybe it is his angelic looks that featured his followers’ dashboard every time he got 1k of followers more or maybe it is the poems he writes that attract the intellectual part of Tumblr too, getting followers who couldn’t be reached by other accounts.

 

Onibugi is nice to everyone; be it those big accounts or any follower of him. Asks are something he always answered and everyone got his own tag.

 

That’s how his followers learnt of “ThatShyBunny”.

 

It was a tag for someone that was always anonymous; it had been going on for a year already and for some, it felt like a fic of which they got an update every time ThatShyBunny send in an ask.

 

Those who were new followers of Onibugi would ask questions about who he was and other followers would direct them to the tag of “ThatShyBunny” and some would even send in asks for Onibugi about ThatShyBunny. Whenever Onibugi got any of those he would just reply with: “Shy bunny, this one is for you”. It wouldn’t take long until another ask had arrived from ThatShyBunny, replying to the ask for him and Onibugi would just link the person who had originally asked it.

 

Now you can roll your eyes and ask why the hell ThatShyBunny just wouldn’t stop hiding from anonymous and actually reply to the asks himself on his own account and when someone was actually brave (read: slightly rude) enough to ask it they got a reply that was something along the lines of “I’ve grown to like it this way” and the only thing Onibugi did was agree.

 

There was one day that Onibugi posted something that was not a beautiful self-taken picture, no intellectual poem nor a selca to celebrate another thousand followers.

 

It was a short text post.

 

“Oh, sometimes I wonder,

 

I wonder where my,

 

Where my sweet,

 

Oh, so sweet bunny is.”

 

An unanswered ask was posted not too long after that.

 

“Behind you.”

 

Later they revealed that Minki, the owner of ThatShyBunny actually knew Jonghyun, admin of Onibugi, knew him in real but was too shy to do something about it. When asked why he was so shy he answered (like always, through ask) “that he was trash and Jonghyun was nice”.

 

 

Now they’re dating and the asks still never stopped. 

 

 

 

(sorry for the short drabble, got a lot (read: midterms) on my mind and I gotta write tomorrow's in advance since tomorrow will be a day from 9 till 9 TT)