Monday, October 9

Loving each day [ FICTOBER ]

aka the day I'm freezing, tired and my looks show how I feel.

Also waking up at 5 tomorrow for nu'est's comeback,, I love time differences. 

No but legit I'm hella exited for the comeback and I've ordered four albums already and a melon pass to stream~

 

Day 9: “I found your tumblr but you don’t know and urg now you’re posting about your crush on this cute person oh wait is that me” AU

There are times that Jonghyun just wants to slap Minki’s phone out of the maknae’s hand.

Sure, before produce 101 he would have dismissed it since they didn’t have much to do anyways. This however, is a new situation. A situation in which they’re popular and Jonghyun still can’t believe it. Their songs chart every time their love’s hold a streaming event, their fanmeetings were sold out faster than they could dream and the sales of anything nu’est related skyrocketed.

Jonghyun felt like they were in a dream. Yet this was reality and in order to keep this reality like it was they would have to work even harder than they already do.

They got a 10-minute break and Minki is spending every second of it on his phone. Jonghyun rolls his eyes at the sight at takes action. Patient leader his , he is no saint.

“Minki, what are you doing on that phone 24/7?” He asks. The younger looks up, surprise on his face visible. Probably because his voice was harsher than he was used to and Jonghyun already regrets his decision.

“Ah sorry Jonghyun, I was checking my tumblr,” he replies.

“Tumblr?” He wanted to be shocked about the fact that the younger had one (even though he himself has one) but mentally facepalmed himself. Of course he had.

“Heh yeah,” replies Minki and he mutters his url yet Jonghyun couldn’t catch it.

“Wait, say that again. I got tumblr too. Let me follow you.” He knows the younger knows he’ll monitor him through it (Minki isn’t that good at expressing his feelings so Jonghyun needs to get it out of him by other methods from time to time).

“It’s kinda a stupid name but it’s SmolAndCuteOtherwurldBunny.”

Jonghyun has to try searching the url multiple times since it’s so long that he keeps making mistakes but once he got it he follows it.

“Followed you,” he says and Minki smiles back at him.

Time for business.

-x-

Later that night, when Minki is already sleeping, Jonghyun decides it’s the right time to go through Minki’s tumblr. It’s not as if he’s afraid that Minki posts bad stuff or anything, just to see if he has anything bothering him. Nothing strange and he likes some stuff here and there until he comes across a post called “crush” and he reads, reads it all and it leaves him shocked. He sees that Minki tagged the post with “blondie rambling about his crush” and goes through all the posts with the hashtag.

It leaves him speechless.

He knew the smaller had feelings for him, just like he had for him, but they both never acted on it, afraid they would somehow ruin their reputation as idols.

Jonghyun is reading for almost two hours and once he finished reading the last one he decides that he can’t just ignore it and has to take action.

He’s lucky, the next morning they’re the only two eating breakfast in the dorms.

“Minki-ah, maybe you should delete the posts about your crush before letting your crush follow you.”

It makes Minki choke on his cereal and the boy struggles to keep breathing.

“You actually read it?!”