CHAPTER 9

Let Me Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIMIN'S POV:                 

I was woken up today by Taehyung telling me that breakfast is ready.

"What? You cooked breakfast? How? You dont know how to cook." I asked.

"I just tried. I hope you like your animal-shaped nuggets and hard boiled eggs. And oh! I made coffee! But i gotta tell you something."

"What?"

"I think i broke our coffee mixer for pressing too hard."

"Aish."

"C'mon. You know I love you." He said and i felt that we both froze from what he said. It feels like that line is not normal to us anymore, its as if its not a substitute for sorry anymore. Or maybe i'm the only one feeling that way.

"—and you love me too so you'll forgive me right?" He said while showing his box smile again.

"Y-yeah of course. But you gotta buy a new one." I said.

And he started doing his weird faces again.

 

Taehyung's been more extra since we got back from Seoul. I dont know what gotten into him but he became more clingy and touchy. There was this time i was in my room, when he suddenly came at my back and got me startled.

"What are you doing? Are you watching ?" Taehyung asked.

"What? No! I watched yesterday though." I laughed.

"How do you feel about this?" Tae asked and he hugged me from the back, a lover's like hug and he was whispering in my ear but i cant understand because i was distracted by his breath that i can feel all over my neck.

 

"Ah stop! Your breath is getting me ticklish." I said and pulled away from him. Taehyung was laughing. He then handed me a seaweed snack.

"I thought maybe you are hungry." He said and left my room. I never thought Taehyung will take care of me in small ways that he can. Well, its supposedly normal for us as brothers but not to me anymore.

 

Because i think i'm falling for Tae.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter