CHAPTER 5

Let Me Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIMIN'S POV:                 
I can see Taehyung blushing as he watched that boy Jungkook perform. Aish i'm not watching this. I went out of the dance studio and went for a walk along the hallway.

"Jimin." said someone behind me. I turned around but its dark in the hallway so i went closer to the person.
"Yoongi, hey." I said finally recognizing him.
"Why are you out here? Why dont you go inside? Hoseok's there." I added.
"Why are you out here either?" He asked.
"Hey, i asked first." I said and gave him a killer stare.
"Hoseok wanted me to watch the auditions, so that i can be out of my boring studio lab according to him. I came but not really in the mood to watch so yeah." He said.
"Now why are you out here?" He added.
"I—I don't know, actually." I said.
"Come with me." Yoongi said.

Yoongi and I went to the left wing of the building. The hallway is furnished with frames, trophies and antique musical instruments. Photos of famous musicians, rappers and singers are hanging on the wall.

We went inside a room, well a large room. And at the center of the room, there's a large statue but its actually like a shelf, and it is full of books, cds and tapes. The room has also many doors inside. Yoongi reached for his pocket, got a key and unlocked one of the doors.

This place is amazing. I thought to myself.
"You coming in or what?" Yoongi called.
"So this is your boring genius lab." I said.
"Yeah."
"I'm amazed. Does every music major have their own 'genius' lab?" I asked out of curiosity.
"Only the senior ones for their training. I'm just a junior college student but i was already given one because i'm a genius." He said laughing.
"Oh. Nice. But isnt Prof. Namjoon your dad too who is a music prof so he probably just gave this room to you." I teased.
"Give me a song." He said.
"Uhmm, Eyes Nose Lips by BIGBANG's Taeyang." I said. I love that song so much.
Yoongi played the song, and he started pushing buttons, adjusting tempos, adding beats into the music. I watched him. Or i walk around his studio lab and took a look on his cds and mixtapes, he even has an electronic piano at the corner of the room.

After 20 minutes..
"So i was able to remix the first 1 minute and 30 seconds of your song. Here it goes." Yoongi played the song.
(Listen here while r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter