CHAPTER 6

Let Me Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIMIN'S POV:                 

Its a friday night and it feels really good to have a roadtrip right now but not when Taehyung's really silent since our mother called 2 hours ago. We just left the dorm and now on our way back to Busan. Its been a month since we moved. Taehyung is driving, and im in the front seat with him. I actually could understand that he's probably feeling mixed emotions from the fact that he will meet his true parents, when his whole 17, almost 18 years of his life he never knew them.

"Do you want me to drive?" I said.

"I'm okay, Jimin."

"How about we switch after an hour and a half?" I asked.

"Okay."

....

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"No." He said.

 

I really wanted to change the mood and make him feel a little lighter. But i honestly dont know what to do. Its a sensitive part of Tae. And even I, if I were in his situation, i will not really want to talk about it.

 

I grab on to our cds in the car and played "The Best of Seo Taiji and boys".

I was singing and little did i know Taehyung was already singing too. And the best part is when he raps. I love seeing that box smile in his face. How i wish it was always there, that he is always happy.

After an hour and a half, Taehyung and I had to pullover for a gas and a snack break since its 12 MN already. While Tae goes on for a quick tank gas refill, i went to this mexican fast food and ordered 2 steak burritos, quesadilla, nachos and 2 large iced tea.

 

Our car's a pick-up, and it was dad's old car. He gave it to us on our highschool graduation 5 months ago. So we actually ate there instead, not inside the fast food place. We were watching other cars, other people as they pass b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter