CHAPTER 13

Let Me Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIMIN'S POV:                 

I went to Hoseok's that night because I feel like my heart is going to explode.

"Woah, what are you doing here in the middle of the night?" Hoseok shockingly said as he opened the gate.

"I uh—"

"Never mind. I'll be out to get snacks, make yourself comfortable. Lets watch something when I get back."

"Alright." I said.

I happen to pass by Yoongi's room and im attracted by his electronics and stuff so i went inside.

 

I sat on his piano.

"Didnt know you can play the piano." I was shocked by Yoongi's low and...is he drunk kind of voice.

"Sorry i shouldn't have entered your room without permission. Yes but i can only play taeyang's wedding dress." I stood up and walked towards him.

"You're amazing, Jimin." Yoongi said.

It was weird but I felt good about it.

"Oh thanks." I said.

Yoongi's face went nearer mine,

"Oh god Yoongi please dont vomit at me—" i said but as i finished my sentence, he suddenly kissed me.

 

I pulled away. "Yoongi you're drunk."

"I like you." He said.

I blinked. I actually dont know what to say. I owe him a lot but....i cant.

"Yoongi, im inlove with someone else. Im sorry."

"Is it Taehyung?"

"Please. I came here to not think about it. Let me help you clean up." Then he vomitted infront of me messing up my shirt and he suddenly lost consciousness in my arms.

"Ah great. Hoseoooook—" I yelled.

 

 

-----

Dismissal time in the afternoon when Hoseok and I came to the dance studio.

"Tae. What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I've always been planning this even a month ago to see you but i was hesitant to do it. Im just gonna watch you and Jungkook practice." He said. My heart sunk from  what I heard.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter