CHAPTER 10

Let Me Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAEHYUNG'S POV:                 

It feels different being with Jungkook. Of course were no ordinary friends anymore, and when I look at him i feel very happy and proud, i mean, who will not want to be with him? I feel lucky to be loved by him.

"Babe, how do you like to go to a BIGBANG concert?" Jungkook asked.

"There is? When?"

"3 weeks from now. Ticket selling starts tomorrow. I thought you could come with me."

"Would love to!" I said. Not really a fan of them, Jimin is, but i listen to their songs as well.

"Really? I'll contact my friend, a ticket seller to have us reserve tickets." He said and he looked so happy while texting.

"Were not even at the concert yet and you looked so happy already." I said as i hug him from his side.

"Just by looking at you make me so happy already. What more being with you or spend a night concert with you?" He said. I knew i blushed, i tried to hide it but i guess i cant.

"You're blushing." Jungkook teased.

"No."

Jungkook leaned over to give me a kiss on the cheek.

"You're so handsome. I am the luckiest to have you." He said.

 

How could we be so inlove with each other? ㅋㅋ

After class, Jungkook and I went out for a dinner and we had a long talk. So I was able to go home a bit late, again.

 

JIMIN'S POV:                 

It was 9:30pm and again, Taehyung is not yet home. Texting him is not an option for me anymore, i feel like im a needy brother-well, person, if i do that all the time, and im re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter