CHAPTER 4

Let Me Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAEHYUNG'S POV:                 
"Hey. I got something to give you." Jungkook said as he hand me a roll of bond paper tied in a ribbon. I opened it and saw my face.
"Oh wow. You drew me."
"Do you like it?"
"Of course. But why?" I asked.
"Because I want to."
Its lunch time and Jungkook and I are here at the quadrangle. We like eating here instead in the canteen, its noisy and crowdy. While here its an open space, there's fresh air and peaceful.
"You're good. You drew me well." I said.
"Well actually, i will add some more details." He suddenly grabbed the paper and started shading and adding details to his drawing. He's staring at me so deeply, and his face gets even nearer and nearer mine as his eyes run over every angle of me.
"I'm not running away. But I might melt if you go any nearer." I said.
Jungkook laughed. This boy is making me feel butterflies.

I get to spend most of my days with Jungkook. Everyday i get surprises from him. He gave me more drawings, paintings and even cooks me lunch sometimes. He teaches me to be better at drawing, and I teach him how to make good photographs.

I dont really know what he's trying to make me feel, or am i feeling it the way he wants me to feel it, but im enjoying his company. He's more than just a pretty face.

"I'm going to audition for the dance crew later. Can you come with me?" Jungkook asked.
"So what? You also dance?" I said.
"Come with me and you'll know." He replied.

Dismissal came and we went straight to Performing Arts building. This is place has one of a heck noisy and outgoing college people.

"Hey, Jungkook! Whats up?" A metallic red-haired man with bright expressions came to us.
"Hey Hoseok! I'm here to audition." Jungkook replied.
"Oh nice!! You and your pretty friend might make a good member." Hoseok said.
"Uh no im not here to audition." I said shyly.
"Oh sorry, Taehyung this is Hoseok, Hoseok this is Taehyung. He's my fine arts classmate. I uh, asked him to accompany me on my audition." Jungkook said.
"Ah." Hoseok said while letting out a smirk on Jungkook.
"Well i hope your classmate enjoys what he will see today. Come let's get you signed up and hand over your cd." Hoseok said.
"Be back in a while, Tae." Jungkook said.

Wonder where Jimin is. I know Hoseok. Jimin tells a lot of stories about him. How he is an all-package deal of a sunshine. Everyone here seems to be jolly and loud. And very friendly as well.

I was suddenly shocked by someone who kissed me in the forehead.

"Jimin." I said.

JIMIN'S POV:                 
I'm on my way to the dance studio, and as i get nearer i can see Taehyung seating at one of the benches. What is he doing here? I sneaked at his back and gave him a kiss in the forehead.

"Jimin." He said.
"What are you doing here?" I asked.
"Ah. Jungkook asked me to accompany him to the audition."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter