CHAPTER 17

Let Me Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning:

Cheesy, cringey and fluffy ending ahead~ ღღღ

 

JIMIN'S POV:                 

It was semestral break. So Taehyung and I went back to Busan to tell our parents the truth between us. They were quite shocked, who wouldn't, that your children actually fell for each other. But with our parents understanding nature, and that were never really brothers by blood, we finally got their blessing.

 

"I always knew Taehyung loves you when we adopted him. I remember him crying telling me 'I can't live without Jimin' and so we had you adopted too." Mom said.

"Mom, please." Taehyung said.

"He's still the same up until now, mom." I said and Taehyung just hit me.

"Ouch!"

"And i always knew that Jimin loves you because I watch you two grow and Jimin cares for you a lot. I can see it in his eyes, the way he stares at you."

"Your mom and I actually thought then what if you too fell inlove when you grow up, that will be hard and weird, but i guess the coming of your real parents paved way for it to happen, Tae." Dad said.

 

We spent 3 days at Busan with our family, told close friends about me and Taehyung, the whole story of course, and then Taehyung decided to visit his family in Daegu.

"You're taking me with you?" I asked.

"Yes? I want you to meet my family. Dont you like it?"

"No its just that im shy and—"

"Its going to be alright." Taehyung said.

 

We spent 5 days there. And it was fun. We experienced farming, poultry with his father and mother and we went to Apsan park and did hiking. We bond with his brothers too.

 

We are currently in the master's bedroom in their mansion, and it has a large balcony. We are staring at their large field and the city lights below Daegu.

Taehyung went near me for a hug and he was staring at me like crazy I cant help but blush.

"What?" I asked.

"You look like an idol to me now, I wonder how many fangirls and fanboys will swoon over you." He said.

"I'll have the whole world swoon over me." I joked.

"And i will be the hidden boyfriend every fangirls and fanboys will die to kill."

"I think I've already swoon the world, cuz my whole world is right infront of me and something tells me he loves me so much." I said. Taehyung laughed.

"Its okay if you really want to be an idol, i will support you." And he smiled.

“How is it going with your family?” I asked.

“I think its going well now. Everything’s in place.” He replied.

"How are you and Jungkook?" He asked.

"He's very professional, we dont bring the situation at practice. Although we had a talk about it one time with a soju." I smiled.

"He wants us to know that he's happy for us. Although he still cares about you, but he wants that to be kept secret but I told you anyway." I said.

"I send him messages from time to time. He hasnt respond to any of it yet." He said.

"Give him time. I believe its hard to move on from you. I myself almost really dont know what to do." I told Tae.

"I pray to these stars to make Jungkook happy soon." Taehyung said.

 

JIMIN'S POV:                 

It was a sunday morning and were back here in Seoul. I woke up next to Taehyung sleeping soundly in my chest. Taehyung and I fell asleep in the couch. I remember the last time he fell asleep on me and i found myself so mesmerized by him. But now i just cant believe that he's actually mine, that i can twirl his hair, that i'll probably be waking up everyday next to this lovely angel with long eye lashes.. And i couldn't ask for more.

 

I pinched his nose and finally his eyes opened.

"Sorry i had to wake you up. I have to cook. I dont want you to starve." I said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter