CHAPTER 11

Let Me Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIMIN'S POV:                 

Classes has just ended and I told Hoseok to go to the studio first because I need to go to the university library and borrow the 2nd book of this novel im reading at night. Ive been trying to avoid Tae and Jungkook but to my surprise i saw them at the Arts section of the library.

 

I ran slowly and quietly so they wont see me, and i can hear them softly giggling.

"Stop Jungkook! Someone might see us here." Taehyung said.

"There's no one here." Jungkook said and i guess they were kissing by the sound of their breaths.

"Dont you have a dance practice today?" Taehyung said.

"Shoot. Yes i have." Jungkook grunted.

"Its okay baby. This could wait." And they giggled even more. I wouldnt want to hear anymore so I grabbed the book and left immediately.

 

---

"What's with that face Park Jimin?" Hoseok told me as I arrived the dance studio.

"Oh c'mon are you alright?" Hoseok added.

"I'm fine."

"O-kay. This might brighten you up. We got new team groups! Me, you and Jungkook are a team for street dance. The competition's still far but its good we practice early."

"What???" For goodness sake. Am i really teaming up with Jungkook???

"Why your face got even worse. Were all new but hey, we could beat the sunbaes! ㅋㅋㅋ"

"No that's not it. Aish. Never mind." I said.

 

 

"I got an idea. How about....." Jungkook's very active and he has a lot in mind. He is bright, he get along well with everybody too. No wonder Taehyung is...madly inlove with him.

 

"How about you, Jimin?" Jungkook asked.

"My idea? That me and Hoseok will think of the choreo and you go find a perfect music." I said sarcastically and stood up. I walked away but i can still hear them talking.

"Forgive him, i think he is having a rough day." Hoseok told Jungkook.

"Its okay. I'll talk him out." Jungkook said.

I actually pretended to go get water at the water dispenser as Jungkook went towards me.

"Jimin."

"Its hyung for you." I said.

"Okay, hyung. I always knew you dont like me at all. If it is because of Tae, please let me prove that im worthy for your brother, uh—him." He said.

I did not respond. There's nothing i can say, actually. He was right, i am just jealous that's why i'm like this.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter