CHAPTER 16

Let Me Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAEHYUNG'S POV:                 

I came home and Jungkook is still not back. I just went to Jimin's room again and jumped in his bed. I feel tired. I want to be happy.

20 mins passed, I heard the front door opened.
"Tae, i bought dinner." Jungkook said.
I have to do this. For the greater good of all of us.
"Jungkook, i need to tell you something." I said.
"What are you doing in Jimin's room?" He asked.
"Babe, i'm sorry."
"Sorry for what babe? Hey is there something wrong?" He said while wiping a drop of tear in my eyes. I let out a sigh, still not sure what to say. But i know this is the right thing to do.
"I'm breaking up with you. I'm sorry, Jungkook."
"What? Wait I dont understand. I just went—whats happening? Tae, I—"
"I love him, Jungkook. I love Jimin." I interrupted.
"Tae what's this? I'm confused." I break as i looked in his sad eyes.
"That's our real problem, Jungkook. Jimin loves me, but im with you. He's been keeping it for long. And when he finally cant, he decided to go away to make way for us."
I gulped and continued to explain.
"As the days pass by, i'm really not doing well without Jimin. Im sad, im hurting, i didnt actually understand too but now I do. Im sorry i didnt tell you the truth immediately."
Jungkook is shedding tears, but is not dropping a word.
"I deeply understand if you wont respond, im hurting you. But please know you are every man's dream. I actually could not ask for more but you dont deserve me Jungkook. If only Jimin is my real brother, you probably be the man that i will marry. But he isn't and im really sorry but i loved him since we were kids." I touched his face with my both hands.
"You made me happy and I want you to be happy with the right person. Thank you for taking care of me. I hope when you're ready to forgive me, we could be friends. I have loved you Jungkook. Thank you for coming to my life." I said. He grabbed my left hand and kissed my fingertips. He then stood up and kissed me in the forehead. He got his jacket and he left the front door without a word. I heard his car engine on and heard it until it was gone.

Now i hear nothing but the sound of my own cries. Im left alone. And i just lost Jungkook. It hurts me hurting him, but seeing Jimin hurt kills

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter