CHAPTER 7

Let Me Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIMIN'S POV:                 

I played video games all day and it was already 5 in the afternoon when they came back home. Taehyung tried to present a normal self during dinner but i can see in his eyes that he is not okay. I tried to come to his room after dinner but it was locked. I didnt bother to knock anymore because maybe i should give him time by himself, to think, to grieve. So i took Max outside for an evening walk instead.

 

9pm when i came back home, i enjoyed wandering around because i missed our place. Saw some old friends, talked to them for a while and passed by the playground Taehyung and I used to play when we were younger. I opened the fridge and poured some fresh milk, then I went upstairs to have a shower  when i heard soft cries in the bathroom.

"...Tae?" I said while slowly opening the door.

"Jimin! You're back. I went to your room but you were not there." He said while wiping the tears in his face.

"I took Max for a walk. How are you feeling?" I said as i sat next to him.

He let out a big sigh. Tears are forming again in his eyes.

"My real parents seem to be very kind." He started.

"They looked a bit older than their real age. They were so happy and crying when they saw me.

 

They told me that they gave me away to the orphanage when I was born because they were penniless at that time. They are farmers, and i have 2 older siblings. My siblings were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter