CHAPTER 12

Let Me Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIMIN'S POV:                  

"Wow that's great Jimin! I'm so happy for you! As promised I will be the best fansite master you will ever have." Taehyung said.
"That's still a long way to go. You probably a junior then when i debut, you'd be busy, or probably married already to Jungkook." I said keeping my eyes off him.
"What are you talking about? Of course i'd still make time. Especially for people that i love." He said.
"But when I get married to Jungkook and when you're an idol already I hope we still get to spend time together. Or i wish i could be with you in your tours." He added.
"That'll be hard Tae. Of course if you're married to him you need to spend time with him, and not me." I said, trying to ignore the hurt that im feeling.
"But i'll really look forward seeing you as a Jimin fanbase. ㅋㅋㅋ" I joked even though I know deep in my heart, it will never ever happen.

 

And so my days as a trainee begins. Add up the practice for the competition. And i became very busy.
Sundays are rest day, but i still go to Yoongi's while Tae is still asleep, just so I could spend my rest day with them, because spending time with Tae will not help me move on at all. We also do recordings on sundays so, its quite an excuse.

 

"Why dont you live with us instead, Jimin? You spend most of the time with Namjoon's boys and with us anyway." Seokjin said.
"Oh i would love to but i actually have a brother with me at the dorm so yeah."
"Alright. But when you get tired, you could always stay here."
"Your beef bulgogi and tofu stew is always the best Seokjin-ssi. I would always return here for it." I complimented Seokjin's cooking.

 

I actually feel guilty doing it to Tae. He really wants to spend time with me and here I am, avoiding him on sundays to rest. But i do go home really late after training. Lucky if 11pm, but most of the time its 1am. Then I sleep, wake up at around 7:30AM by an alarm set by Taehyung just enough for me to eat and take a bath. I'm happ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter