CHAPTER 1

Let Me Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIMIN'S POV:                 
Taehyung and I met in an orphanage. My parents died in an airplane crash when i was 5, while Taehyung never met his parents. He grew up in the orphanage. I remember the first time I saw him, i was crying when he came up to me. I love my parents so bad, and it was Taehyung who was there for me. He is a cheerful child and everybody adores him.

We were 7 when Taehyung was adopted by a childless couple. He was excited, i helped him pack his things. He said goodbye to me and left me his snow globe.

A week passed and i am already feeling lonely with the absence of Tae. I spent 2 years with him everyday, he is my best friend. 2 weeks passed before i was woken up by the news that i will be adopted as well. I went out of the room and saw Tae and his new parents there. Taehyung came running to me.
"Hey buddy! I told my parents i was lonely without you. And they said they will have you adopted too. Lets go pack your things!"

I cant believe what I just heard. I felt a leap of happiness in my chest. Now were family. And he is my brother.

----
"Taehyung. Taehyung. Wake up!"
"Ugh. Jimin! Its 7 am on a saturday morning why are you waking me up this early!"
"Dad said were moving to our new dorm today. Its 2 days before our first day in college! Stop acting like a kid and start being responsible." I said. Yes we are now 17 years old, and its seems i have raised him throughout the years.

Our parents love us so much. But Taehyung seems to be our mom's favorite.
"Jimin, watch out for your brother okay?" Mom said.
"I will, mom." giving Taehyung a sharp smirk.
"and Tae, dont give Jimin a hard time." she added.
"We'll come visit twice a month. I'm really happy to see my boys finally becoming men now." Dad said.
"We'll make you proud, mom, dad." Taehyung said.

TAEHYUNG'S POV:                 
When we were finally finished moving and placing our thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter