Author's Note

A Date with Seo Joohyun

Author's Note

 

Hello everyone!

 

If you are here, you probably have read some of the chapters before, and I can thank you enought for doing so. Please, let me know what you think about the fic in the comment. I read all of them! 

 

Wow, this fic, for me, is really an unexpected journey that is full of excitements, joys, and of course, struggles. English is not my first language, and even though this is not the first time I have written a fanfic, it is the first time that I have done so in English. And thus, I am sure that there are many grammatical errors, and things that could be improved upon. In addition, I have never completed any fic this long, so Yay!!!! It is definitely a milestone in my journey as a writer. 

 

When I first started writing this, I had in mind the idea of Seohyun being torn between two men, in the context of blind dates as a way for me to write about her relationships with her friends and colleagues. I find that to be much more enjoyable than writing about love and dating, haha.

As the story progressed, I found Kyuhyun and Changmin to be the suitable candidate for the main male characters. The more I wrote, the harder it was for me to let go of my characters that even at the end, I still don't know whom Seohyun will choose. I think my story is too short to unveil a happily ever after ending, because being so close, so loved and love, she could not make any rush decision. And thus, if you find the ending unsatisfactory, please imagine your own ending :) Maybe one day, when I could think of something good enough, I will return and write a sequence to this story, but in the mean time, I think this is the best way to end my story.

 

Again, thank you so much for spending your time to read my story and my rambles. I really appreciate it! The side stories will be posted on my other fic: The Wings of An Angel.

Isn't she so pretty???? OMG I am always fangirling so hard whenever I find a great picture of her, which is more often than not hahahaha....

 

Love,

Lila