Our Angel Princess Maknae!

A Date with Seo Joohyun

CHAPTER TWO: Our Angel Princess Maknae!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

For the last few days, Super Junior and DBSK members had been very careful to not go near their leaders. Although most of the time, the leaders were bullied by their members, when they actually got angry, the members had learnt better to go poke on a sleeping lion. And now, they have two wide awake lions.

 

- Hyung – Kyuhyun carefully approached Leeteuk – I’m sorry.

- Hyung, we are sorry – Changmin also said to both Leeteuk and Yunho.

Super Junior and DBSK would have a special stage soon, so two groups were in the same practice room and for some strange reason, their leaders had been sticking close, and whispering to each other, which made the rest had a really, really bad feeling.

- What are you both sorry for? Did you two do something stupid again? – Leeteuk spoked without bothering to look up, and continued to research something on his laptop – Just tell us what you need us to do to clean up after your mess.

After a few minutes of silence, this time Yunho spoke, his tone full of annoyance, but neither he nor Leeteuk looked away from the laptop for a second:

- What is it this time that you even say sorry to us?

- Hmm. We don’t know. All the hyung bullied us and forced us to go say sorry for you. – Kyuhyun and Changmin spoke in unison with uncertainty. – You weren’t mad at us?

 

The members looked at each other confusingly. If it wasn’t Kyuhyun or Changmin, what would it be then? 90% of the time, the two evil maknae were the sources of problems of Leeteuk and Yunho, while the rest,… well, they would involve in those situations one way or another anyway. So, don’t blame the members to make such a conclusion.

 

- Even you two combining couldn’t make any trouble of this big.

- Wow, who is this new wicked person? – Kyuhyun looked a bit hurt. His pride definitely took a hit as he was always proud of his evilness – I would recruit him to Kyuline if he was good looking enough.

- The person that made us into this situation is definitely good-looking. – Leeteuk smirked. – But I warn you not to recruit this one or you would definitely lose your status as the leader of the line, Kyu.

- Now, I’m interested to find out more – This time, Changmin stepped in to defend his twin. – You know what, hyung? Tell us what have been bothering you and we may solve it with ease. In the end, we are known genious while you two are…

- Pabo – Heechul smiled widely and started dancing to Gee. – Gee Gee Gee…

- I wouldn’t be so sure this time if I were you, Minnie – Yunho chuckled as he could already imagine his maknae’s reaction when he figured it out.

 

Leeteuk briefly told everyone about what Yunho and he heard from Taeyeon the other day. The room grew quieter and quieter, then reached a dead silent once he finished telling the whole story. Everyone looked at each other in shock, trying to digest whatever they just heard, until…

- WHAT THE HELL? – Heechul was the first one to break the silence. – That was it? You two made us worried so much.

- What the F***, hyung? – Some members just regained their thoughts and started to shout. Ryeowook was definitely the loudest one out of them. – It’s Joohyunie. She is our precious little baby. We are gonna burnt whoever gave her that idea. Alive. How dare him?

- She is grown up. You all should just accept that. – Another group argued back. – Let her date or else she would end up with some weirdos, like Heechul hyung when she is older. She needs experiences.

 

History usually finds a way to repeat itself. And yes, whatever happened in Soshi dorm had then happened in the practice room, only on a different scale. They argued about not only who she should see but also whether or not she would date at all. And the second issue caused a much bigger scene, to the point that they even wanted to use physical fights. While all Soshi wanted Seohyun to date, not all Suju or DBSK members agreed that Seohyun had been old enough to do so. Despite the numbers of new groups and trainees under SME, with all their training time together, Seohyun had been SME maknae and no one could ever claim that title from her. So, it shouldn’t come as a surprise that her oppa were all overreacting.

 

After a lot of effort from both leaders, the members slowly calmed down … Or they were simply tired and needed to rest before going back to the battle.

- Guys, we need to respect Seohyun’s wish. Whether to date or not is her decision. However, who she is gonna see is OUR matter. – Leeteuk and Yunho shared a meaningful look.

God knows how reluctant they were to let her go. Their precious angel princess maknae! Now even nice Ryeowookie mentioned it, maybe they all could actually come up with a plan to hunt whoever that *sshole down and murder him.

- We have been researching everyone on the list that her unnie gave us. You all can take a look at it, add in more people that you think may be a fit for her. We will have a meeting with Soshi and other important people of Seohyun this weekend to pick the top ten people from the list for her to choose from. Come to this practice room on time or else your votes won’t count. And come prepared. If someone on the list were nominated by you but you couldn’t answer all our questions about him, he would be crossed off the list immediately, not even waitlisted. Any question? Any suggestion?

After finishing the announcement, the leaders looked at the members, and as if they remembered somthing, they decided to call on two people

- So, Changmin, Kyuhyun, do either of you have a better solution to this problem?

 

The two maknae had been unusually quiet since the leaders finished telling the whole story about the sources of their irritation. Much to their hyung surprise, the maknae didn’t join the arguement as they usually did to annoy their hyung, instead they sat in silence in a corner, not even looking at each other. And when the leaders called their names, everybody realized that they had gone. For ages.

 

- What’s wrong with the kids these days? – Yesung sighed, while some other members shared an understanding look. Well, not all people spent most of the time in another world like Yesung anyway. And they were not blind or their maknaes were not the best actors on Earth, ever.

- Never image one day Seohyunie would cause such a big trouble for us instead of our maknae. – Eunhyuk put his hand over Leeteuk, trying to lighten the mood up a bit. – She may have been spending too much time with Changmin or Kyuhyun nowadays.

Donghae, Eunhyuk’s most loyal friend, couldn’t agree more, despite the fact that they were just fighting couples of minutes ago:

- That’s right. I knew it. Or else how could our Seobaby have thought of this stupid idea?

Hearing that remark, Leeteuk and Yunho looked at each other and both saw a horrified expression on the face of the other, before shouting at the same time:

- Cho Kyuhyun!!! Shim Changmin!!! You both are dead.

Well, may be the apology that their maknae gave before wasn’t unnecessary at all. Didn’t everyone know for a fact that the two would always find a way to stuck in distressing situations one way or the other?

Hadn’t they all?