Coming home

Drabble dump

Beta: lovakissuholic
Pairing: YunJae
Universe: DBSK
Genre: Romance
Length: 311 words
Rating: PG
Warning: fluff

A/N: Originally posted on LJ in January 2011.

Summary: It was in the middle of the night, everything quiet and sleeping.

*****

Silently a wooden door clicked shut, footsteps resounding through the dark apartment after the door had been locked. It was in the middle of the night, everything quiet and sleeping.

The sound of paws was coming closer, a soft meow greeting the man that had stepped into the apartment.

“Go back to sleep, Jiji,” YunHo whispered, fondling the grey cat's fur lovingly which earned him soft purrs. With quiet steps the brown haired made his way through the apartment until he reached the door of JaeJoong's bedroom. Jiji followed him with every step, tail wiggling and eyes staring at him.

“Ssh,” YunHo breathed, his finger laid against his lips and eyes downcast at Jiji when he opened the door to the dark bedroom.

The tomcat ran inside, followed by YunHo who shut the door behind him. Jiji jumped onto the bed, wandering to the side of the mattress that was occupied. JaeJoong was sound asleep, soft breathing leaving his parted lips and face snuggled into his pillow. Jiji curled into a ball at JaeJoong's bent knees, falling asleep right next to him.

YunHo got out of his clothes, only wearing boxers and a wifebeater when he quietly and carefully slipped under the blanket right behind JaeJoong. Jiji's head snapped up shortly when YunHo shifted closer, body moulding against JaeJoong's back. The grey cat went back to sleep when YunHo embraced JaeJoong from behind, nuzzling the latter's neck whilst planting a chaste kiss into it.

“Mmmh,” JaeJoong sighed softly, shifting in his bed and closer towards YunHo's warmth. “You're late,” he mumbled in his sleep, a soft smile playing on his lips. YunHo smiled against JaeJoong's neck, tightening his arms around the light-brown haired's waist and pulled him a bit closer.

“I'm home,” he whispered, JaeJoong's hands entwining with his before they fell asleep in their embrace.