Hot water

Drabble dump

Beta: gildeddiscourse
Pairing: YunJae
Universe: Alternative
Genre: Comedy, Romance
Length: 444 words
Rating: PG-13
Warning: fluff
Disclaimer: This little piece was based on the Davidoff advertisement Hot water and was originally posted on LJ in November 2009.

Summary: Two men, one fragrance, one camera and a lot of eyes trained on them.

*****

It was a hot day, the sun shining brightly down on the busy people forming a group at the Han River. All pairs of eyes were trained on two figures lying at the riverbank, both soaked with water. A camera was focused on the two men who were about to get into position.

“Good, JaeJoong-ssi. Lie down and then YunHo-ssi, you hover over him. Yeah, that's perfect,” the photographer said to YunHo and JaeJoong who were slowly shifting into the instructed pose.

“Are you cold?” YunHo whispered just loud enough for JaeJoong to hear when he noticed JaeJoong shivering slightly. Goosebumps were evident on his bare chest below the pearls of water slowly streaming over it.

“I'm okay,” the smaller one replied with a soft smile. “I will be warm soon enough,” he added scarcely audible, his cheeks turning slightly pink. YunHo smiled softly down at him since he knew what JaeJoong meant.

“Okay, are you two ready?” the photographer asked, earning soft nods from the two men that were staring into each other's eyes. “Okay, then you can go ahead,” he gave the sign for creating the picture he was yearning for.

Once the sentence was uttered, YunHo slowly bent down, holding JaeJoong's head slightly up by placing his hand below his neck gently. JaeJoong's right hand was sliding up YunHo's arm, gently resting on his back as he closed his eyes at the warmth he soon would feel, the warmth he was yearning for. His lips were parted slightly when YunHo's own came closer and closer. They didn't hear the click of the camera and the applause of the group of people surrounding them, signalizing the end of the photo shoot, when their lips finally met, warmth emanating and slowly making its way through JaeJoong's chilled body.

The world around them turned silent, even vanished, and let them be. They were drowning in their warmth, were drowning in the scent of the other one, which had the same fragrance: Hot water by Davidoff.

“Argh, not again. Guys, you can stop now. Hey! Are you two even listening?” the photographer shouted at the two kissing men who were ignoring him completely because the kiss was more important, of course.

“Give up. You knew that this will happen and yet you love to work together with them because the outcome is always perfect,” the lighting director replied, patting the shoulder of the photographer.

“Ah, I know. It's just that they are so perfect together. Just look at them. Everything screams Perfection,” the photographer said, both men staring at the kissing perfection in front of them.