Chocolate bunny

Drabble dump

Pairing: Chibi!YunJae
Universe: Alternative
Genre: Romance
Length: 417 words
Rating: PG
Warning: teeny-weeny angst, fluff

A/N: Originally posted in April 2010.

Summary: It's Easter and someone didn't get his chocolate bunny.

*****

Little YunHo was happily jumping over the play yard of the 'Fuchs und Elster' kindergarten with his lunch box in his little hands. There weren't many children around on Easter Monday but YunHo had insisted with his puppy-eyes and full pout that he wanted to go there.

He stopped in his tracks when soft sobs were reaching his small ears, coming from a little boy that was sitting at the edge of the sandbox and buried his face in his small hands.

“Why are you crying, JaeJoongie?” he asked the little black haired boy when he crouched down in front of him and cocked his head slightly sideways.

Big brown eyes were peering at him when they were freed from their hideout and a soft sniff resounded through the air. Little JaeJoong wiped away his little tears and over his runny nose with the sleeve of his pullover when he saw the other boy in front of him.

“M-mommy” he hiccuped under new tears when he remembered what had happened this morning, “forgot my chocolate bunny!” he wailed, burying his face once more in his little hands.

It was so unfair! All of his eight older sisters got a chocolate bunny but he was the only one who didn't. And that when he loved chocolate bunnies so much more than stupid little chocolate eggs!

“Do you want mine?” the brown haired boy asked him, opening his little lunch box and retrieved a two palm tall chocolate bunny. It was hazelnut chocolate; JaeJoong's favourite next to white chocolate.

“R-really?” little JaeJoong asked under sniffing, his widened eyes sparkling when YunHo nodded and sat down next to him.

They shared the chocolate bunny under giggles, their little hands and mouths full of the brown sugary stuff before their eager tongues were over their own fingers.

“Yunnie, you have ....” JaeJoong remarked when he saw a brown spot on YunHo's right cheek, too far away for YunHo's little tongue to reach it.

Before little YunHo could rub the chocolate away with his hand, JaeJoong had already leaned forward and laid his pouty lips on top of the spot, away the chocolate he loved so much.

“There, better,” he said whilst grinning toothily before he stood up and made his way towards the swing. Little YunHo could do nothing but stare after JaeJoong's small back, his eyes widened and cheeks reddened after the peck he had received from his secret little crush.