ual adventures of the youngest Kim brother

Drabble dump

Pairing: YunJae
Universe: Alternative
Genre: Comedy
Length: 477 words
Rating: PG-13
Warning: crack

A/N: This was originally posted on LJ in August 2012 and based on a picture that unfortunately is no longer around.

Summary: One day the youngest Kim brother came home and announced, “Bro, last night I had for the first time!”

*****

Sunday forenoon in the Kim household. One could hear the clinking of a bowl and a metallic spoon, followed by crunching and munching. The house was empty despite the lonely figure occupying the kitchen, obviously enjoying their breakfast which consisted of cornflakes bathing in milk.

The parents were absent due to a business trip, their youngest - going by the name JaeJoong and being 18 of age - had spent the former night at a friend's place. This left the older brother DaeHyun alone at home. The 24-year-old student shovelled his cornflakes into his mouth to satisfy his growling tummy, all the while listening to some TV programme.

It wasn't much later that the front door got unlocked and the youngest brother stepped into the hallway. His shoulder-length black hair was dishevelled due to the wind from outside and cheeks tinted a soft crimson. A wide smile kissed his lush rosy lips when he entered the kitchen. One could hardly miss the glow emanating from the teen.

“Good morning,” DaeHyun greeted his brother, the younger greeting him back. JaeJoong bit his bottom lip, the older noted. He seemed rather giddy and excited.

“Bro, last night I had for the first time!” JaeJoong announced with a wide smile and scarlet cheeks.

DaeHyun halted his spoon midway from guiding it to his lips and mumbled with a full mouth, “Sit down and tell me more about it!” He needed details. This was about his younger brother after all!

The black haired shifted slightly on his feet when he muttered, “Can't sit yet.” DaeHyun munched on his cornflakes and blinked, digesting the words his brother had just uttered. Seconds later his eyes were wide as saucers and his cornflakes were spewed all over the kitchen table. JaeJoong cocked his head aside, blinking at his very surprised brother.

“Wait, wait, wait, wait a second,” DaeHyun stuttered, still eyeing his little brother in disbelief. “You ... you actually had with a guy and were on the receiving end?!”

JaeJoong blinked, his cheeks colouring an even deeper shade of red, “You didn't have to put it like that, but yes.” DaeHyun's jaw dropped. He stuttered incoherent words whilst staring at his brother, the younger tilting his head.

“Why are you so surprised, hyung? You were there when I came out to mom and dad,” JaeJoong muttered, pouting just a little at the fact that his brother had forgotten about this very big part of his young life.

“D-do I know the guy?” DaeHyun asked after another few minutes filled with stuttering and blinking.

“You should. YunHo's my boyfriend for almost a year now and he is the younger brother of your best friend.” Needless to say that DaeHyun's last cornflakes had found their way splattered onto the kitchen table as well.